If you were a terrorist without a conscience

• News
  • Thread starter jammieg
  • Start date
jammieg said:
Good point Nevagil, maybe I should explain that "without a conscience" to mean a person with so few moral guidelines and beliefs so strongly grounded that the ends justify the means as to be able to commit to killing women, children, or any other innoncent bystanders to achieve the objectives they want to win a war, I do agree that they have a conscience but that they've learned and been "taught" how to manipulate their morals in such a way that base instincts and motives are free to rule the mind such that they are much more likely to see a solution that involves killing lots of people before they are to see a solution that involves helping lots of people, if they are of a hateful nature that is, it also helps to pretend that you are guided by some highier power and can do no wrong, you are destined, to be a good "soldier" or "terrorist".
Look, instead of attempting to make them out to be ethically weak and inferior to you, why don't you just say "The other side" and save us a few pages.

Polly said:
o:) I will destroy every soft and hard copy of the Bible so that people will be totally lost and start thinking for themselves :tongue2: .
No Polly, that would be a good thing, remember, these people have been propogandized from birth to hate freedom and all that is good and pure in the world.

American society does not need any "Terrorists" to collapse,it will do that on its own.It is starting to collapse as we are speaking.