Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do TODAY?

1. Jan 28, 2004 #1
    That's a hard one to answer. I would probably go to the movie with my wife, have an ice cream soda on the way. Then, go home and have all my family over, especially the grandkids, and have the best get together one could have. Then, I would finalize everything with a simple prayer, thank you God for your SON Jesus, our SAVIOR.

How 'bout you?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 28, 2004 #2
    I'll just pray to God to make "Die Another Day" possible in my life!

And if He doesn't, I'll do my "Life Insurance" just now

4. Jan 28, 2004 #3
    Assuming today had just begun, and I had more than the next 5 hours....

Biggest Life Insurance policy I could get.

Give everything away to goodwill,charities, etc.

Call everyone I know.

Write a lot of letters to be found.

Buy a Plane ticket to the Florida keys, and thank god for letting me enjoy sipping mai tais until the clock runs out.

5. Jan 29, 2004 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Remove all of the “Do not remove under penalty of law” tags from my pillow cases.

Go skydiving

Rent a Ferrari…or Lamborghini and drive really fast for a while

Go to the nearest cryogenics lab and get frozen.

6. Jan 29, 2004 #5
    I would finish the game

I guesss that's a metaphor for tying up any loose ends. I would tell those most important to me how much I love them- probably get stinking drunk(no hangover to worry about) I would try to impart any last words of wisdom to those I care about, go swimming in the ocean, and watch the sun set

7. Jan 29, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

I would probably do the same as (uncle) Ivan and rent a sports car, but i would crash it and do a runner!! Then i will go out and try pick up as many willing ladies possible, and enjoy my last night:wink: :wink: :wink: ! Oh yeah and i would go round to every person i hate's house and punch them in the nose.

8. Jan 29, 2004 #7
    I'd get a bunch of my old friends together and have one last good time. Then I'd go home, post my last post on the pf, say a prayer or two and play a video game till I go.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?