IFC Network Free Trial - Watch Jay and Silent Bob Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the Dish network's free trial of the IFC Network, the current show being watched (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back), and the upcoming premiere of The Onion at 10:00. The possibility of paying for the network after the trial and the availability of The Onion online for free are also mentioned. The conversation then shifts to the quality of The Onion and potential models for the show, as well as a mention of DirecTV and a sci-fi movie currently airing (Alien). The conversation ends with a comment about listening to oldies and not switching the channel.
turbo
Gold Member
The Dish network is offering a free trial of the IFC Network. Right now, I'm watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and it's hilarious. At 10:00 the Onion premieres.

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
The Dish network is offering a free trial of the IFC Network. Right now, I'm watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and it's hilarious. At 10:00 the Onion premieres.
Is it something you'll pay for every month after the free trial?

Evo said:
Is it something you'll pay for every month after the free trial?
If the Onion is good enough and the payment is small, I will. Twisted humor.

You can get the Onion online for free.

This is the Onion News Network. Brand new with new content, as far as I can tell from their teasers. I'll have until March to see if they can stay up to standard. It looks like they're going to go beyond the Colbert/Stewart model. Let's see if they can keep it up.

DirecTV has IFC in my plan. I only find a few movies worth (IMO) watching.

BTW If you ever consider switching to DirecTV, let me know. $100 for you and $100 for me. :biggrin:

That may be the case for me, too. We'll have to see.

Well. There's a fairly good sci-fi on right now. It scared the crap out of me back in 1979 when it came out. Alien. :bugeye:

dlgoff said:
Well. There's a fairly good sci-fi on right now. It scared the crap out of me back in 1979 when it came out. Alien. :bugeye:
Mmmm. Weaver in panties...

turbo-1 said:
Mmmm. Weaver in panties...
Are you switching the channel now?

dlgoff said:
Are you switching the channel now?
No, I'm listening to oldies, not watching them. :devil:

1. What is the IFC Network Free Trial?

The IFC Network Free Trial is a limited time offer that allows users to access the IFC Network for a certain period of time without having to pay for a subscription.

2. How long is the free trial period?

The free trial period for the IFC Network varies, but it is typically around 7-30 days. However, this may vary depending on promotions and offers.

3. How can I access the free trial?

To access the IFC Network Free Trial, you can visit their website and sign up for an account. You may be required to provide your credit card information, but you will not be charged until the free trial period ends.

4. Can I cancel my free trial at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your free trial at any time before the trial period ends. This will ensure that you will not be charged for a subscription once the trial ends.

5. What shows can I watch during the free trial?

During the free trial, you will have access to all of the shows and movies available on the IFC Network, including the popular series "Jay and Silent Bob". This allows you to explore the content and decide if a subscription is right for you.