ILC chemistry course grade 12

In summary, the ILC chemistry course for grade 12 covers a variety of topics including stoichiometry, atomic structure, chemical bonding, reaction kinetics, equilibrium, acids and bases, and organic chemistry. There is a final exam that covers all of these topics and the course grade is calculated based on assignments, quizzes, and exams. The course is self-paced and students must have completed grade 11 chemistry or an equivalent course before enrolling.
chemzz
ILC chemistry course grade 12...

anyone taking it?? I'm on Unit 2 and i need help with some experiments...anyone here taking that course?help would be appreciated...
thnx:redface:

Physics news on Phys.org
You might want to be more specific in your questions - lot's of us know about chemistry but don't necessarily know what ILC or grade12 means.

Which experiments do you need help with?

1. What topics are covered in the ILC chemistry course for grade 12?

The ILC chemistry course for grade 12 covers topics such as stoichiometry, atomic structure, chemical bonding, reaction kinetics, equilibrium, acids and bases, and organic chemistry.

2. Is there a final exam for the ILC chemistry course grade 12?

Yes, there is a final exam for the ILC chemistry course grade 12. It is a comprehensive exam that covers all of the topics taught throughout the course.

3. How is the course grade calculated?

The course grade is calculated based on a combination of assignments, quizzes, and exams. Each of these components contributes to the final grade, with exams typically carrying the most weight.

4. Can I work at my own pace in the ILC chemistry course grade 12?

Yes, the ILC chemistry course for grade 12 is self-paced, allowing students to work at their own pace and complete the course within their desired timeline.

5. Are there any prerequisites for taking the ILC chemistry course grade 12?

Yes, students are required to have completed grade 11 chemistry or an equivalent course before enrolling in the ILC chemistry course grade 12. This ensures that students have the necessary background knowledge to succeed in the course.