Surprise Vacation Trip: Last-Minute Arrangements!

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a surprise vacation to San Diego, with one person expressing excitement and making suggestions for the trip, while another person mentions a potential issue with one of their friends. They also discuss trying sushi and the potential for it to be too hot in San Diego during this time of year.
JamesU
Gold Member
wed-saturday. I'm going on vacation! and I just found this out 2 days ago...I should've been informed

Physics news on Phys.org
Have fun! Where are you going? Or did they not tell you that yet? :rofl: Well, I can think of far worse things than being surprised with a vacation. :approve:

no, I'm going to san diego, they informed me that much

San Diego is nice. I've never been there during this time of year, so it might be a tad toasty, but I've been there twice before and enjoyed it both times. Have fun!

It should be fun, the only problem I ever have with vacations is one of my friends.

he always says that I really don't care about anything and want to go to PF all day (?) and he thinks that I go on vacation to piss him off.

yomamma said:
no, I'm going to san diego, they informed me that much

Have fun yomamma, try the sushi.

DocToxyn said:
Have fun yomamma, try the sushi.
<--me when approached with the word "sushi

yomamma said:
<--me when approached with the word "sushi

You really should try it, and that's a good place for it. Go to a Japanese restaurant and you can order a regular dinner that isn't sushi and just order a piece or two of sushi as an appetizer to see if you like it. Or just get the cooked shrimp one and be a wuss. :tongue:

yomamma said:
wed-saturday
Rats! That title looked so promising. You're coming back, huh? :tongue:

1. What is a surprise vacation trip?

A surprise vacation trip is a trip that is planned and organized by someone else without the knowledge of the person who will be taking the trip. The destination and itinerary are usually kept a secret until the trip begins.

2. How do last-minute arrangements for a surprise vacation trip work?

Last-minute arrangements for a surprise vacation trip involve booking flights, accommodations, and activities in a short amount of time. This can be done by using travel websites or working with a travel agent.

3. Is it possible to plan a surprise vacation trip on a budget?

Yes, it is possible to plan a surprise vacation trip on a budget. This can be done by choosing affordable destinations, using travel deals and discounts, and opting for budget-friendly accommodations and activities.

4. How do I make sure the surprise vacation trip will be enjoyable for the recipient?

To ensure that the surprise vacation trip will be enjoyable for the recipient, it is important to consider their interests and preferences when planning the destination and activities. It can also be helpful to get input from their friends or family members.

5. What should I do if the recipient is unable to travel on the planned dates?

If the recipient is unable to travel on the planned dates, it is important to have a backup plan in place. This could include having flexible travel dates, purchasing trip insurance, or being prepared to change the destination if necessary.