I'll do it during halftime dear.

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
In summary: Supposedly, the more popular short skirts are, the more likely a Democrat will be elected. In summary, this news story is not very important, but it caught my eye. It describes how a Ugandan minister is proposing that miniskirts be banned because they are a distraction to drivers and cause traffic accidents. Some people think this is a good idea, while others think it is a ridiculous idea.
Jimmy Snyder
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
What's "news" about it? Women are just as capable of domestic violence as men.

- Warren

Unless those dishes were still sitting there from the first day he moved in with her, I think that one should be filed under, "You know you're dating a psycho when..."

invoice or novice?

tribdog said:
invoice or novice?

oops, I worked for a VoIP company. Since then, I have been putting invoice everywhere ;(

chroot said:
Women are just as capable of domestic violence as men.
Don't I know it. That's why I take my wife abroad for vacations.

jimmysnyder said:
Don't I know it. That's why I take my wife abroad for vacations.
:rofl:

Shoot, I was trying to figure out the logic behind jimmysnyder's comment. Evo, if you hadn't posted your laughing smiley I swear I'd still be mulling it over!

jimmysnyder said:
Here's a news story, not very important, but it caught my eye. I would have posted it earlier, but I had something important to do first.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/from/ET/?gt1=43001"

She sounds like a keeper to me. Some women wouldn't wait until halftime to attack you.

Plus, she attacked him with a sword, which is kind of exciting. The guy probably felt like he was in a "Kill Bill" movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
rootX said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7621823.stm
Uganda's ethics and integrity minister says miniskirts should be banned - because women wearing them distract drivers and cause traffic accidents.
:rofl:

He's probably a Republican. Supposedly, the more popular short skirts are, the more likely a Democrat will be elected.

Actually, that's almost reason enough to become a Democrat.

1. What is the meaning of "I'll do it during halftime dear."?

"I'll do it during halftime dear." is a phrase commonly used to express a promise or intention to complete a task during a designated break or intermission. It is often used in a playful or affectionate tone between partners or friends.

2. Is "I'll do it during halftime dear." a commonly used phrase?

Yes, "I'll do it during halftime dear." is a commonly used phrase in casual conversation and can be heard in various contexts such as in relationships, sports, or even work environments.

3. Can "I'll do it during halftime dear." be interpreted negatively?

It depends on the tone and context in which it is used. In most cases, it is not meant to be negative and is simply a playful or light-hearted way of expressing a commitment to complete a task during a break or intermission.

4. Are there any variations of the phrase "I'll do it during halftime dear."?

Yes, there are variations such as "I'll do it at halftime, honey." or "I'll get it done during halftime, love." These variations may differ in wording but convey a similar meaning and intention.

5. Is there a specific origin or history behind the phrase "I'll do it during halftime dear."?

There is no specific origin or history behind the phrase. It is likely that it evolved from the common use of the word "halftime" in sports to refer to a designated break in the middle of a game or performance.