I'm a good customer, why treat me so badly?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a person's experience with Papa John's breadsticks and their disappointment in their taste and texture. They suggested that instead of giving out free breadsticks, the restaurant should include more pepperoncinis for free. The conversation ended with a joke about not wanting to complain and potentially getting another free pizza.
tribdog
I ordered a Papa John's pizza tonight and it came with a free order of breadsticks. Why? I've had good breadsticks before, but Papa John's breadsticks are bland, doughy and tough to swallow. If you want to give me something free throw in a couple more pepperoncinis. Everyone knows that the bread sticks are just pizza dough they dropped on the floor.

Physics news on Phys.org
Not Jets bread, its light, fluffy and melts in your mouth. But yea, free peppers would be nice too. Oh great, now I want pizza. Thanks Tribdog

If they were good, they wouldn't be thrown in for free. :tongue2: I would also go for more pepperoncini.

You should have called and complained.

TheStatutoryApe said:
You should have called and complained.
Yeah! How dare you give me free food!

If you complain...they might give you a free one...then you'll be mad again...it's just not worth it.

1. Why do companies treat good customers badly?

There could be several reasons for this. One possibility is that companies prioritize their profits over customer satisfaction. They may focus more on acquiring new customers rather than retaining existing ones. Another reason could be that the company's policies or procedures may not prioritize good customer service.

2. How can I be a good customer?

Being a good customer involves being respectful and courteous towards the company and its employees. This includes communicating effectively, paying bills on time, and following the company's policies and rules. It also involves providing feedback and suggestions for improvement in a constructive manner.

3. Is it fair for companies to treat good customers badly?

No, it is not fair for companies to treat good customers badly. Every customer, regardless of their spending or loyalty, should be treated with respect and provided with good customer service. Companies should strive to maintain a positive relationship with their customers, as it can lead to long-term loyalty and positive word-of-mouth marketing.

4. What can I do if I feel like I am being treated badly by a company?

If you feel like you are being treated unfairly by a company, it is important to communicate your concerns directly to the company. You can also leave a review or feedback on their website or social media platforms. If the issue is not resolved, you can consider taking your business to a competitor.

5. How can companies improve their treatment of good customers?

Companies can improve their treatment of good customers by prioritizing customer satisfaction and implementing customer-centric policies and procedures. This includes providing training for employees on effective customer service, valuing and addressing customer feedback, and offering loyalty programs or incentives for loyal customers. Companies should also strive to be transparent and communicate clearly with their customers.