1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm a Math/Operations Research major considering Graduate School for Business

1. Apr 15, 2012 #1
    I haven't taken my graduate admission exam, but I'm not that worried about it. I really think I have the overall skills to do well. I was just curious: how hard it is to get in to the grad schools for business after being a mathematics major with my emphasis in operations research? To be honest, I want to go in to an analyst position and plan to work my way to the top. I'd rather work downtown than in the warehouse in a suburb. I also plan to work up to a corner office as well. So, I have goals and drive. But, do you think there are any major problems with getting in to the business school at a university coming from a science? What do you think is a heavily statistical degree that pays well? I was thinking securities analyst or some type of investments analyst. Thanks!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted