I'm a new father

1. Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

I'm a new father!!

Besides him using my apt as a bathroom and terror he inflicts on my cat, he's great! :biggrin:

3 month old boston terrier named Pele, like the soccer player.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. lisab

Staff: Mentor

Congrats! He's cute - is he a Boston Terrier? (To your cat, he's a Boston Terror, maybe!)

4. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, how cute!!!! I love the first photo, with the cat eying him up suspiciously. :biggrin:

5. Kurdt

Kurdt 4,941
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Very nice Greg. Your cat looks pleased. :smile:

6. Evo

Number three is a killer!!!! That one's saying "I am so happy!! :approve:

7. Wow! That's so cute, I feel sorry for the poor cat it's not the favourite anymore :smile:, you've also had a haircut have you not? or atleast from when I have seen you in other photos. The second picture is my favourite, a few hours and he/sha has made his/herself at home!

8. Awww he looks just like you! Thats about as cute as cute can get. Congrats!

9. aww :smile: cute pic under the tshirt.

10. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pele is a "He." If the name didn't give it away, picture 3 certainly does! :biggrin:

11. What a cutie! I am willing to bet that a new puppy is much more work than a new kitten.

12. Math Is Hard

Math Is Hard 4,915
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Very cute! Love how your kitty is shooting laser beams at him!!

13. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's the one saying, "I want tummy rubbies!!!" :biggrin:

14. Astronuc

Wonderful! Congratulations on the new addition.

I like the first picture with the cat in the background. Have to wonder what he's thinking.

The third picture is delightful. Certainly looks like an invitation for a 'tummy rubby'.

15. Or as we used to call our two terriers, the "terriorists".

16. Picture 1 is awesome. You and your new baby, and the cat with evil eyes envying you two. Haha

I love puppies. Total cute overload.

17. C'mon. I couldn't have been the only one to see "I'm a new father!!" from "Greg Bernhardt" and completely freak. GREG HAD A BABY!?!!

18. I thought it was a baby, but I'm too new to know who everybody is, so I didn't think anything of it.

Well, I was going to give him my condolences, but luckily I don't have to. :)

19. Woops! :blushing:

20. turbo

turbo 7,366
    Gold Member

Too Cute!!!!

21. Moonbear

Moonbear 12,265
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I had already seen his blog entry about the adoption, so knew what to expect.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?