Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm back, and planning to stay

1. Mar 13, 2005 #1
    Greetings all,

During the last few months, I've been neglecting PF a little, amongst other things. A little thing called real life kept getting in the way...

I'm currently restructering my life a little, and I've decided this forum is entertaining, while all the while it keeps me close to my first priority & love, namely physics.

So... to make a long story short, how have you all been? The first things that caught my eye was Evo's new avatar :bugeye: She somehow managed to grow more beautiful these last few months...

Anyway, now that I'm back, I'll gladly lend my often-not-so-humble opinion to anything that may be discussed here :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome back Dimitri! Glad you've realized PF should be a priority over real life. :biggrin: :rofl:

4. Mar 13, 2005 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:!!) :!!) DIMITRI!!!!!!!!! :!!) :!!)

You let "real life" take precedence over PF life!!!! :surprised

At least you understand the error of your ways. :approve:

Welcome back!!! We have missed you so much!!!! (no one can flatter the way you can :blushing: )

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?