I'm back, and planning to stay

• Thread starter Kalimaa23
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a member named Dimitri who has been absent from the forum due to real life commitments but is now back and excited to reconnect with the community. Others in the conversation are welcoming him back and praising his skills in flattery.
Kalimaa23
Greetings all,

During the last few months, I've been neglecting PF a little, amongst other things. A little thing called real life kept getting in the way...

I'm currently restructering my life a little, and I've decided this forum is entertaining, while all the while it keeps me close to my first priority & love, namely physics.

So... to make a long story short, how have you all been? The first things that caught my eye was Evo's new avatar :bugeye: She somehow managed to grow more beautiful these last few months...

Anyway, now that I'm back, I'll gladly lend my often-not-so-humble opinion to anything that may be discussed here :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back Dimitri! Glad you've realized PF should be a priority over real life. :biggrin: :rofl:

:!) :!) DIMITRI! :!) :!)

You let "real life" take precedence over PF life!

At least you understand the error of your ways. :approve:

Welcome back! We have missed you so much! (no one can flatter the way you can :blushing: )

What does "I'm back, and planning to stay" mean?

"I'm back, and planning to stay" is a phrase commonly used to indicate that someone has returned to a place or situation and intends to remain there for a prolonged period of time.

Who usually says "I'm back, and planning to stay"?

This phrase can be said by anyone who has been away for a period of time and has now returned with the intention of staying for an extended period. It is often used by individuals who have been traveling, studying abroad, or living in a different location.

What is the significance of saying "I'm back, and planning to stay"?

Saying "I'm back, and planning to stay" can convey a sense of commitment and determination. It can also communicate a sense of excitement or relief at being back in a familiar place or situation.

Why do people use the phrase "I'm back, and planning to stay"?

People may use this phrase to announce their return to friends, family, or colleagues. It can also be used to express a sense of permanence or stability in a person's life, or to reaffirm their dedication to a particular place or situation.

Is there a different phrase that means the same thing as "I'm back, and planning to stay"?

There are many phrases that could convey a similar meaning, such as "I'm here to stay" or "I'm back for good". However, "I'm back, and planning to stay" is a straightforward and concise way to communicate the speaker's intention to remain in a specific location or situation.