Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Sep 2, 2003 #1
    I'm BACK!!

That's right, after the longest month of my life, I am back on the PFs, and God help anyone who tries to take me off again.

To those of you who thought you were finally rid of me, think again, because I am BACK!!!!!!

Hmm...I see I've been knocked off the top of the "top ten posters" board, but that's only logical (I've been gone for a MONTH, and a few extra days). I've got some serious catching up to do...
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 2, 2003 #2
    Welcome back mentat! :smile:

I bet the last month was hellish and beyond anyones imagination how difficult it was.
  4. Sep 2, 2003 #3
    Should I be afraid? :-D
  5. Sep 2, 2003 #4
    Re: I'm BACK!!

You should look at it as"it took a month for the rest of us to catch up with you!! Welcome back!
  6. Sep 2, 2003 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Great to have you back. Since you left we have figured out absolutely everything. Sorry you missed it.
  7. Sep 2, 2003 #6
    That and then some, but I'm glad to be back.
  8. Sep 2, 2003 #7
    Oh yes, be afraid, be very afraid!! *Cue evil laughter and bring pinky to mouth...*
  9. Sep 2, 2003 #8
    Re: Re: I'm BACK!!

Says the man who finally passed me (and by alot too :wink:)...
  10. Sep 2, 2003 #9

So, you've figured everything out, have you? I guess I'll just have to ask the question that is not really a question, in order to find the unanswerable answer (just spent some time reading a thread where TENYEARS participated alot :wink:).

Thanks for the welcome all. :smile:

P.S., you'll notice that I'm using the smilies alot. Well, a month is a long time, I think I was really losing it, 'cause I even missed the smilies!
  11. Sep 2, 2003 #10
    Welcome back Mentat !

I'm curious to know; are there are any restrictions to your return?
  12. Sep 2, 2003 #11
    Thanks for the welcome, Boulderhead.

Hmm...I had been trying to think of an appropriate way of phrasing this, before bringing it up, but you have forced my hand (that's ok, it just might not come out the way I want it to).

The only new restriction is an increased restriction on my ability to participate in religious threads. The restriction now includes threads that are directly related to the existence of God.

Otherwise, it'll be business as usual :smile:.
  13. Sep 2, 2003 #12
    There goes a big chunk of philosophy...

What if you changed usernames and did it anyway? teehehe
  14. Sep 2, 2003 #13
    I don't think it's that big a sacrifice. Anyway, I really hope we can stop bringing that same subject up in the Philosophy section (it seems pretty well decided that neither side can be proven, anyway).
  15. Sep 2, 2003 #14
    Were you gone?

Just kidding. Definitely missed you. Welcome back.
  16. Sep 2, 2003 #15
    Hey! Verry funny.

17. Sep 2, 2003 #16
    WB mentat- the place has been a dead zone lately=)

I'm back in town so we'll have to schedule a game in the not too distant future- I'll PM to set it up
  18. Sep 2, 2003 #17
    welcome back mentat!! we missed you (well, at least i know i did))
  19. Sep 2, 2003 #18

we missed you man, good to see you!
  20. Sep 3, 2003 #19

Welcome back mentat!

(No one ever escapes PF... )
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?