Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?

• Thread starter Mentat
  • Start date
In summary, Mentat is back and is looking to catch up on missed posts. There are no restrictions on his return, other than increased restrictions on religious threads.
Mentat
I'm BACK!

That's right, after the longest month of my life, I am back on the PFs, and God help anyone who tries to take me off again.

To those of you who thought you were finally rid of me, think again, because I am BACK!

Hmm...I see I've been knocked off the top of the "top ten posters" board, but that's only logical (I've been gone for a MONTH, and a few extra days). I've got some serious catching up to do...

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back mentat! :smile:

I bet the last month was hellish and beyond anyones imagination how difficult it was.

Should I be afraid? :-D

Originally posted by Mentat
That's right, after the longest month of my life, I am back on the PFs, and God help anyone who tries to take me off again.

To those of you who thought you were finally rid of me, think again, because I am BACK!

Hmm...I see I've been knocked off the top of the "top ten posters" board, but that's only logical (I've been gone for a MONTH, and a few extra days). I've got some serious catching up to do...
You should look at it as"it took a month for the rest of us to catch up with you! Welcome back!

HEY MENTAT!

Great to have you back. Since you left we have figured out absolutely everything. Sorry you missed it.

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Welcome back mentat! :smile:

I bet the last month was hellish and beyond anyones imagination how difficult it was.

That and then some, but I'm glad to be back.

Originally posted by Sunfist
Should I be afraid? :-D

Oh yes, be afraid, be very afraid! *Cue evil laughter and bring pinky to mouth...*

Originally posted by Zero
You should look at it as"it took a month for the rest of us to catch up with you! Welcome back!

Says the man who finally passed me (and by a lot too :wink:)...

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
HEY MENTAT!

Great to have you back. Since you left we have figured out absolutely everything. Sorry you missed it.

LOL!

So, you've figured everything out, have you? I guess I'll just have to ask the question that is not really a question, in order to find the unanswerable answer (just spent some time reading a thread where TENYEARS participated a lot :wink:).

Thanks for the welcome all. :smile:

P.S., you'll notice that I'm using the smilies alot. Well, a month is a long time, I think I was really losing it, 'cause I even missed the smilies!

Welcome back Mentat !

I'm curious to know; are there are any restrictions to your return?

Originally posted by BoulderHead
Welcome back Mentat !

I'm curious to know; are there are any restrictions to your return?

Thanks for the welcome, Boulderhead.

Hmm...I had been trying to think of an appropriate way of phrasing this, before bringing it up, but you have forced my hand (that's ok, it just might not come out the way I want it to).

The only new restriction is an increased restriction on my ability to participate in religious threads. The restriction now includes threads that are directly related to the existence of God.

Otherwise, it'll be business as usual :smile:.

There goes a big chunk of philosophy...

What if you changed usernames and did it anyway? teehehe

Originally posted by BoulderHead
There goes a big chunk of philosophy...

What if you changed usernames and did it anyway? teehehe

I don't think it's that big a sacrifice. Anyway, I really hope we can stop bringing that same subject up in the Philosophy section (it seems pretty well decided that neither side can be proven, anyway).

Were you gone?

Just kidding. Definitely missed you. Welcome back.

Originally posted by Artman
Were you gone?

Hey! Verry funny.

Just kidding. Definitely missed you. Welcome back.

Thanks.

WB mentat- the place has been a dead zone lately=)

I'm back in town so we'll have to schedule a game in the not too distant future- I'll PM to set it up

welcome back mentat! we missed you (well, at least i know i did))

MENTAT!

we missed you man, good to see you!

Welcome back mentat!

(No one ever escapes PF... )

1. What is "Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?"

"Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?" is a phrase that is often used as a playful or sarcastic way to announce that someone is about to make a triumphant return or comeback after a period of absence or failure.

2. Where did the phrase "Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has become a popular internet meme and has been used in various forms of media, including movies, TV shows, and social media posts.

3. How is "Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?" related to science?

The phrase is not directly related to science, but it can be used in a scientific context to describe a breakthrough or successful experiment after a series of failed attempts. It can also be used in a metaphorical sense to describe a scientist's return to a project or field of study after a hiatus.

4. Is "Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?" meant to be taken seriously?

The phrase is often used in a humorous or ironic manner, so it is not meant to be taken too seriously. However, it can also be used to express genuine excitement or confidence about a comeback or comeback attempt.

5. Can "Are You Ready for My Epic Comeback?" be used in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the tone in which it is used. In a casual or lighthearted work environment, it may be acceptable, but it is generally not appropriate in a formal or serious setting.