No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, some members of the forum were discussing the recent changes to one of the member's avatar. They were relieved to find out that the change was only temporary, and the member had to change their avatar to rescue a thread. The conversation also touched upon the popularity of the avatar and how it has been used by other members on different forums.
JamesU
Gold Member
you can all stop worrying.

first, moonbear, I am pointing out that I did not have a chance to try the sushi :(

I'll put more later... :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hope you had a good time while away. I thought you were supposed to be gone one more day. Too bad you didn't get to try sushi. Another time then.

Moonbear! you have ruined PF's greates avatar with a jellyfish thing!

yomamma said:
you can all stop worrying.
Oh.. phew.. because.. we were just freaking out. Damn. Glad that's over.

yomamma said:
Moonbear! you have ruined PF's greates avatar with a jellyfish thing!
:rofl: Don't worry, it's only temporary. The Stupid Quetion thread needed rescuing, and I had to change into this avatar to do it. I better go change back into the other one before I upset anyone else.

They were about to ruin here when you weren't around here,yomamma!brewnog tried to misuse your reputation because of himself!

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Don't worry, it's only temporary. The Stupid Quetion thread needed rescuing, and I had to change into this avatar to do it. I better go change back into the other one before I upset anyone else.
Thank you,Moonbear. :smile: I think you should change your avatar when "the pf's greatest avatar"thread was on.so everyone would realize which one is the greatest! :wink:

oh, good. the only thing I could find that even came close to being as good as MB's avatar was...

http://www.sportaction.gr/media/images1/TVACTION/Ianouarios2005/250_cat-gun.jpg

I saw it before.but Moonbear's avatar is a lot better!

I must say that I've stolen moonbear's as my own avatar in other forums :uhh:

yomamma said:
I must say that I've stolen moonbear's as my own avatar in other forums :uhh:
I had no idea my avatar was so worshipped. :rofl: That's okay, as long as I don't wander into the same forums as you and see my avatar already in use, I don't mind you borrowing it.

you won't :)

What is "No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!"?

"No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!" is a phrase that often serves as a reminder to stay optimistic and have faith that things will work out in the end.

Where did the phrase "No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!" originate?

The origins of this phrase are not clear, but it is often attributed to a traditional British saying, "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well."

Is there any scientific evidence to support the idea that "All Will Be Well"?

While there is no specific scientific evidence to support this phrase, there are many studies that have shown the power of positive thinking and optimism in improving overall well-being and resilience in difficult situations.

How can I apply "No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!" in my daily life?

One way to apply this phrase in your daily life is to practice mindfulness and focus on the present moment rather than worrying about the future. It can also be helpful to reframe negative thoughts and replace them with more positive and hopeful ones.

Are there any situations where "No Need to Worry - All Will Be Well!" may not apply?

While this phrase can serve as a helpful mantra in many situations, it is important to acknowledge that there are some situations that are beyond our control and may not turn out well. In these cases, it is important to practice acceptance and focus on what you can do to cope and move forward.