I'm Back

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I'm Back!!

Okay, I know I was only away for about 6 days.... but I didn't have any internet access at all (no libraries, no nothing!) That's a whole week's loss of physicsforums!

So... What'd I miss? :tongue2: Is Gale back then, she sent me the rudest email on sept 1st (which I didn't get till now) :biggrin:

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Smacks Smurf with a smelly tuna. :grumpy: Don't you dare ever run off like that again!!!!!!! :devil:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :wink:

i'm not really back... still at camp... i went on a kick ass road trip, (LA and back in less than 3 weeks.) and then i spent loads of money, so i'm working one last weekend. i go back to school on tues, and then maybe i'll be back for real. glad some one noticed my absence, i was feeling unloved.

at any rate, glad you're back.... but my email was soo not rude! i was just forgetful... sorry... forgive me?

JamesU
Gold Member
Smurf said:
Okay, I know I was only away for about 6 days.... but I didn't have any internet access at all (no libraries, no nothing!) That's a whole week's loss of physicsforums!

So... What'd I miss? :tongue2: Is Gale back then, she sent me the rudest email on sept 1st (which I didn't get till now) :biggrin:
did you miss the purchase of my prized avatar? :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Welcome back Smurf.

Welcome back bud!

Evo
Mentor
honestrosewater said:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :wink:
I thought it was absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. Uhm, nevermind. :redface:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Evo said:
I thought it was absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. Uhm, nevermind. :redface:
Heehee, that's the French version.

I missed you too, Gale! :smile:

Okay, I'm back again.. I was kicked off for a while there. I'm pirating this internet signal (only untill tuesday) so it's insecure and therefor unstable.

Evo said:
Smacks Smurf with a smelly tuna. :grumpy: Don't you dare ever run off like that again!!!!!!! :devil:
It's okay, I know you're anger means you care. :biggrin:

Gale17 said:
at any rate, glad you're back.... but my email was soo not rude! i was just forgetful... sorry... forgive me?
Gale, you're something else. You remind me of a little puppey that's just been caught nosing through the trash.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Oh... you mean you didn't get my package smurf.... uhm...

Did any houses nearby blow up a few days ago??

Evo
Mentor
Smurf said:
It's okay, I know you're anger means you care. :biggrin:
Yes, yes I do. And you're legal now. :tongue2:

Evo said:
Yes, yes I do. And you're legal now. :tongue2:
Well.. yes and no. I'm half legal in BC, I get the other half when I'm 19 (which is alcohol and strip joints)

Pengwuino said:
Oh... you mean you didn't get my package smurf.... uhm...

Did any houses nearby blow up a few days ago??
No... but there was a package for my land lord a few days ago. He doesn't live here any more, so we forwarded it to him. :biggrin:

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Smurf said:
The way you say that, one would think it isn't Sept 2nd.

loseyourname said:
The way you say that, one would think it isn't Sept 2nd.
Hey, I just moved out. All semblance of time recognition has dissapeared.

WB Smurf! You were missed

Smurf said:
Gale, you're something else. You remind me of a little puppey that's just been caught nosing through the trash.
well... you spelled puppy wrong... take that!

at any rate, i had just gotten back from a 2.5 week road trip on speed. cross the country and back. i was really tired and hungry and exhuasted and loads of stuff... you should could cut me some slack... and besides... its me! what did you really expect anyways?!

Gale17 said:
well... you spelled puppy wrong... take that!
Yeah? Well you forgot to capitalise everything! You also have fragmented sentences, started a sentence with 'and' right after saying it three times in a row, not to mention those horrendous "..." that have no meaning. Oh, and using 'stuff' is frowned upon.
what did you really expect anyways?!
You to remember WHO I WAS! :cry:

Smurf said:
Yeah? Well you forgot to capitalise everything! You also have fragmented sentences, started a sentence with 'and' right after saying it three times in a row, not to mention those horrendous "..." that have no meaning. Oh, and using 'stuff' is frowned upon.

You to remember WHO I WAS! :cry:
harsh! i never capitalize. i don't believe in it. it's so unnecessary. my sentences are fragmented because i write how i think. and the rest.... pfft you! i remembered you, i just didn't recognize your email! you'd never actually emailed me before, its no fair! would it help my cause if i said i'd missed you? i can tell you've missed me loads eh?!?

JamesU
Gold Member
Oh, wah! Stop being a baby!

You were gone Smurf? :tongue:

And Gale you were in the LA area and I didn't get to meet you? :frown:

Gale17 said:
harsh! i never capitalize. i don't believe in it. it's so unnecessary. my sentences are fragmented because i write how i think.
Ah, think that says something bout the quality of your thoughts?
and the rest.... pfft you!
Pfft you too!
i remembered you, i just didn't recognize your email! you'd never actually emailed me before, its no fair!
I recognized yours the first time, face it you're just too inconsiderate of other people to actually care about our feelings! :uhh:
would it help my cause if i said i'd missed you?
How am I supposed to know, YOU HAVN'T SAID IT! Geeze, talk about adding insult to injury.
i can tell you've missed me loads eh?!?
Yeah good thing that's all changed now. I've learned my lesson :mad: