I'm Bored.

• Thread starter holly
  • Start date
Hope you are feeling better now you have let off steam. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Tsu
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
For Ludwig: I have taken a delicate pastry shell, and filled the bottom with a centimeter of fresh cream. Onto that I have scooped a generous table-spoonful of tuna fish and then garnished with a kitty treat on top. Over all of this I have sprinkled finely shredded catnip leaves from my garden. Served on fine china.
Um... could I get THREE of those, please!? :shy: :smile:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Coming right up!

Tsu
Gold Member
holly said:
Tsunami, where have you BEEN?
Well, shoot. I've been just SO busy!! We've had a couple sets of company here for visits, my evening shift doesn't allow me as much PF time as my graveyard shift, and I've been painting and gardening whenever I get the chance. I've tried to keep up with reading, but I guess I missed the part about finding Stubs and new home. And I guess I didn't realize that his tormenting of Ludwig resulted in an abcess!! What a BUMMER, sweetie!! Is he doing any better yet? I'll keep the kitty prayers going. OK? I'll throw in a few for you and your acceptance into the respiratory program too. :wink:
*sniff* And my son says he wishes he had a GOOD mom and a NORMAL mom. At least I have the PF board....
Aw.. What do kids know? Remember... it will take him a few more years before he realizes Mom and Dad really weren't as rotten and stupid as he thought! (Remember that realization with YOUR parents? :surprise: Boy! I DO!! What a SHOCK!!! :rofl: :rofl: )

Hey! What did you think of my cake?!?! Want another piece?!? :biggrin: I've managed to hide it from Ivan, but I'VE been hitting it pretty hard :biggrin: and there's not much left! Better get it while it's still available!! :wink:

Tsu
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
Coming right up!
Ooooooooo!!!! THANK you!!!!!!! They're LOVELY!!!

*Einstein! Zoobie! Bun! I have a little treat for you from your Aunt Math Is Hard!!!*

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I thought only us Southerners knew about Red Velvet cake??!!

Tsu
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
I thought only us Southerners knew about Red Velvet cake??!!
Well... the aunt that I got the recipe from lived in S. Carolina for a few years... but that's about as close as anyone in my family got to being a Southerner. :smile:

*edit* ...or are you talking Southern Californian???? :biggrin: I was born and raised in SoCal... :wink:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
South Carolina - there it is! I knew we'd find a southern source for that cake recipe. Gosh, I haven't had red velvet cake in years. My great grandmother used to make it. Thanks for that nice memory.

p.s. Back home, when folks say they're from L.A. they usually mean Lower Alabama! ha ha