I'm complaining to Mr.Bush

• Thread starter chound
  • Start date
This forum is anti-democratic!!!!! How can a moderator deem a thread unworthy of discussion. (Two of my threads were closed). How is the moderator selected? Is this Taliban where freedom of speech is prohibited? The moderator should be selected by elections and not selections.

I've decided to write a long letter to Mr.Bush and ask him to invade this forum and make it more democratic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wuz just kidding, but can't the moderator be selected through poll??

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
chound said:
This forum is anti-democratic!!!!! How can a moderator deem a thread unworthy of discussion. (Two of my threads were closed). How is the moderator selected? Is this Taliban where freedom of speech is prohibited? The moderator should be selected by elections and not selections.

I've decided to write a long letter to Mr.Bush and ask him to invade this forum and make it more democratic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

May I suggest you REREAD what you agreed to when you signed up to be a member of this group. And then come back here and figure out if you still want to stay.

Zz.

brewnog

Science Advisor
Gold Member
chound said:
This forum is anti-democratic!!!!!
That's because it's not a democracy. It's a privately-run forum.

Danger

Gold Member
chound said:
I've decided to write a long letter to Mr.Bush and ask him to invade this forum and make it more democratic.]
The letter can be long, but make sure to use very short (preferably monosyllabic) words and simple sentences. You might also want to print it in crayon so he'll feel more comfortable with trying to understand it.

dextercioby

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
brewnog said:
That's because it's not a democracy. It's a privately-run forum.
Call that "private property".We're guests here,we should behave,else a boot in the a$$ is all get as a farewell present... :tongue2:

Daniel.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Nice to hear that.So we're going to have lots of army people here who will never leave us.I think it will take to give us our liberty forever just like Iraq.now the only problem for him is to find an excuse and force other countries to come and help!
Let me see:
Is Ben Laden around here?or do site managers hide some nuclear weapons?!

brewnog

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
Is Ben Laden around here?or do site managers hide some nuclear weapons?!

That reminds me. US forces have bombed a department store in central London. Apparently someone told Bush that Bed Linen was on the third floor.

Danger

Gold Member
brewnog said:
That reminds me. US forces have bombed a department store in central London. Apparently someone told Bush that Bed Linen was on the third floor.
:rofl: :rofl:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
chound said:

:rofl:
In case any part of your post is serious: this site is not sponsored by the US government and is not in the public domain, it is privately owned. Think of it as a private club with an open-door policy and an open mic; if you start using the stage for some purpose other than what our club's purpose is, you'll get the shepherd's crook pulling you back off. Pretty much the same concept here.

However, that might be an interesting new way of handling the crackpots who complain we're censoring them; tell them to write a letter to Bush and complain about it. At the least, it'll keep them busy writing a letter and waiting for a reply, at the best, they'll get a visit from some guys in black suits and mirrored sunglasses and we'll never hear from them again. :devil: :biggrin: :rofl:

Danger

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
they'll get a visit from some guys in black suits and mirrored sunglasses and we'll never hear from them again. :devil: :biggrin: :rofl:
Would those be aviator-style sunglasses?

Lisa!

Gold Member
God damn.I was ok afew minutes ago and now I'm almost feeling bad.maybe it's coz I'm already afraid of happening world war III here in PF!(it's also possible that someone put a curse on me coz I bother someone so badly by what I said about him 1 hour ago) :grumpy:

Evo

Mentor
chound said:
There are many reasons why threads are closed. Your thread was not closed because of anything you did.