April Fools Thread: Disappointment Why Nobody Posted Yet

• Thread starter Math Jeans
  • Start date
In summary, the April Fool's joke that was posted last year was so good, that the author decided not to try to top it.
Math Jeans
WHY! WHY has nobody posted an April fools thread yet?

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Jeans said:

It's all part of a much more elaborate scheme. :wink: Oh, darn, now I spoiled it by telling you! :grumpy:

Math Jeans said:

What about https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=225722", with its results from *Loöf Lirpana*, and with "the march is over" it its title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Jeans said:
You don't see it?! Hmmmm.

It's right there in plain sight on the top.

I'm not disappointed.

April 1st has been moved to April 8th this year so as to avoid problems with conficting with other festivals, such as Easter and May day. I shouldn't be saying this though, I think I might of blown the mentors cover. :smile:

I have a question! Is it inappropriate if we make fun of someone who we don't know in person?:shy:

Not if it's behind their back. The TV man told me so!

The April Fool's joke I posted last year was so good, that I decided not to try to top it.

Astronuc said:
You don't see it?! Hmmmm.

It's right there in plain sight on the top.

Oh, do you think he really didn't see it? I thought he was just joking about not seeing anything as part of his own April Fool's prank and was going along not to spoil it.

Enjoy this paper by Flora Lopis & Max Tegmark: Relativity Revisited
Was Einstein wrong? This paper provides a detailed technical review of Einstein's special and general relativity from an astrophysical perspective, including the historical development of the theories, experimental tests, modern applications to black holes, cosmology and parallel universes, and last but not least, novel ways of expressing their seven most important equations.

I've known Flora Lopis from way back.

:biggrin:

Garth

Last edited:

1. What is the "April Fools Thread: Disappointment Why Nobody Posted Yet" about?

The "April Fools Thread: Disappointment Why Nobody Posted Yet" is a joke thread created on April Fools' Day to poke fun at the disappointment of not receiving any posts.

2. Why is nobody posting on the April Fools thread?

It is likely that people are not posting on the April Fools thread because they are not taking it seriously or they have not seen it yet. Additionally, some people may not want to participate in April Fools' Day pranks.

3. Is the April Fools thread a real discussion thread?

No, the April Fools thread is not a real discussion thread. It is a joke thread created for April Fools' Day.

4. Who created the April Fools thread?

The April Fools thread was created by an individual or group of individuals who wanted to play a prank on April Fools' Day.

5. Why do people participate in April Fools' Day pranks?

People participate in April Fools' Day pranks for fun and entertainment. It is a tradition in many cultures to play practical jokes on April 1st.