Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm going to flunk an exam

1. Feb 12, 2006 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

I'm going to flunk an exam because of that!:rolleyes:
    I don't know why 1 day I'm full of energy and motive, so I study hard(say about 1 or 2 hours:biggrin: ). The other day I don't feel like doing anything and waste my time here!:devil:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2006 #2
    No procrastinating, you can always do that another time.

4. Feb 12, 2006 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I agree, procrastinate later! :rofl:

5. Feb 12, 2006 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

You're right! :approve:

6. Feb 12, 2006 #5
    :rofl: :rofl:

I'm the same way...what do you think I'm doing right now?

They should rename PF.

7. Feb 12, 2006 #6
    I have a method that is 100% guaranteed to get rid of all procrastination. I'll give you the details later.

8. Feb 12, 2006 #7

Lisa!

Gold Member

I look forward to it! :smile: (:uhh: )

9. Feb 13, 2006 #8
    Well, i bet i am a bigger procrastinator than you. lol Do i get a prize?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  10. Feb 13, 2006 #9

Lisa!

Gold Member

I'm not a procrastinator anymore. You know I'm just here for listening to orefa's advice!:biggrin:
    (Hope he'd saty a procrastinator(at least in giving advice) for a long time! :wink:)

11. Feb 13, 2006 #10
    Oh right, right... The method that is 100% guaranteed to get rid of all procrastination. I have the details on a piece of paper somewhere. I plan to classify these papers for sure some time. Ah, here it is. No, that's not it. But this is a good one too:

The only two secrets that are both necessary and sufficient to guarantee a 100% successful career! The first secret is: never reveal all your secrets.

12. Feb 13, 2006 #11
    procrastination is like masturbation, its nice at first but in the end you realize you're just f-ing yourself.

13. Feb 13, 2006 #12
    Meh, when I need to get large volumes of work done I just draw up a timetable but purposefully leave some slots blank to account for my inherent laziness and tendency to procrastinate, so I have time where I can catch up on my schedule in the free slots :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?