Going to Phoenix: My Crazy Dream Come True!

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: Whozum while he's in phoenix.In summary, Gale is going to phoenix to visit her whozum over thanksgiving. She is not sure where she will be sleeping, but she is making it work. She is excited to finally be going and is looking forward to all the things she plans to do. She promises to tell the others all about her trip.
yomamma said:
there is a thread relating to arizona and my greatness is not mentioned?

I'm positive I mentioned you at least thrice...now, read the first page...

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, be happy we remembered you at all and they let you join the brotherhood surveillance mission! :biggrin:

Yeah, yomamma's name was actually mentioned 3 times before he posted here.

Moonbear said:
Hey, be happy we remembered you at all and they let you join the brotherhood surveillance mission! :biggrin:
no Moonbear, you misunderstood. The brotherhood surveillance mission is to protect them from yomamma.

no, no, no, no NO. I meant MY GREATNESS

Smurf said:
no Moonbear, you misunderstood. The brotherhood surveillance mission is to protect them from yomamma.
Shhhh...he might hear you! :uhh: If he thinks he's a part of it, it'll be easier to keep track of him.

*takes giant ACME fly-swatter*
*swats moonbear*

Thats so exciting! I know you guys will have a gerat time. Have fun out there.

whozum said:

WOW! you are such a DORK!

whozum said:
Gale said:
WOW! you are such a DORK!

:rofl: Aww, I see true love blooming. :!) :!) :rofl:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Aww, I see true love blooming. :!) :!) :rofl:
really? I see a nasty break up right after the wedding as the groom calls her by the wrong name and the bride ends up sleeping with the Canadian

Or maybe that's just wishfull thinking.

Smurf said:
really? I see a nasty break up right after the wedding as the groom calls her by the wrong name and the bride ends up sleeping with the Canadian
:rofl: You really do need to get your sarcasm meter fixed though.

Smurf said:
If you come out I'll give you special privileges, cause I like you.

Awwww smurf! you see us getting married! well, i don't want to rush things too much, but i was thinking if this trip goes well, we could be married by this time next year and have babies on the way in two!

Gale said:
Awwww smurf! you see us getting married! well, i don't want to rush things too much, but i was thinking if this trip goes well, we could be married by this time next year and have babies on the way in two!

:rofl: :rofl:

And then you will name one of them _____ and the other _______, then whozum will go into ______ occupation while you do this. Then you two will move to ______ where you will be happy together. After this, you two will go on a trip to _______ for _______ amount of days.

So what else have you planned out?

:rofl: :rofl:

well, our first born is going to be a girl. i forget which name whozum likes, but i like vesper, and i think that should be her name. our second born will be a boy, i like the name jonas for him. whozum and i are going to be university professors, he physics, me math. and we haven't decided where we'll live yet, but as long as we're together that's all that matters. don't have any trips planned just yet, i don't want to get too ahead of ourselve. but i think we'll get a condo in the mtns so we can take ski trips every winter with the children.

thats just the rough plan. first things first though. phoenix here i come!

You HAVE to name your boy "criminy", it's the coolest name ever. I'll never forgive you if you don't. Not ever.

oh and you should come live with me in Copenhagen. We can run our own *** ****!

Gale said:
I finally did it! i bought a ticket to phoenix just now!

Prepare to be incredibly bored. Not that Santa Rosa is a whole lot more exciting.

Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! :biggrin: Just imagine how excited you'll be when the plane lands. :cool:

Have fun Gale! BTW what is the PF brotherhood/sisterhood?

Whozum, be sure to give her some minesweeper tips.

honestrosewater said:
Yay, I'm so happy for you guys! :biggrin: Just imagine how excited you'll be when the plane lands. :cool:

hahaha, I've been thinking about that... you have no idea how excited i am right now... i can't imagine that i could be more excited... but i probably will be! its going to be really amazing! we're both so happy, even though he's a dork and isn't as public about it as i am. its really going to be so awesome guys.

mattmns said:
Whozum, be sure to give her some minesweeper tips.

hahaha... we'd so better not be on the computer when I'm visiting... we do enough of that when we're apart! we're going to do all things we can't do with 3000 miles between us!