Get Answers to Your Questions - Contact Me Now!

• Thread starter Paulo1913
  • Start date
In summary, the OP wanted to know how much wood a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood. They also wanted to know if God existed, and if it was possible to make the Earth rotate clockwise.
Paulo1913
Hi everyone

If there is anything you want to know about anything don't hesitate to pm me. I will make sure I get you the answer you desurve ( sorry about the spelling lol)

Physics news on Phys.org
I'd like to know why someone would ring the door buzzer to my (communal) flat at 2am to come and visit the (then) only person awake, instead of using some other method of contact that would not wake me up! :grumpy:

because they probabily must not be very bright! lol

What's with the user id -- are you 94 years old?

Who?

Er, "1913"?

lol oh no that was just a random name I thought of...

You just missed your chance to impress the PF welcome party (aka the PF sisterhood) by claiming you are the eldest PF member.

The only way I want people to be impressed is for things I have done

What have you done?

nothing as yet but I hope to become more respected on this forum

Paulo1913 said:
Hi everyone

If there is anything you want to know about anything don't hesitate to pm me. I will make sure I get you the answer you desurve ( sorry about the spelling lol)
I'd like to know the secret to contentment, but if that's too much, I'll settle for the name of that big bully in my class, who used to beat up the other kids in kindergarten.

PS: I hope I'm desurving!

1.How to dismantle an atomic bomb?
2.How to disappear completely?

Thanks.

Gokul43201 said:
I'd like to know the secret to contentment,
Don't evaluate yourself against others.
Make happy memories every chance you get.
Have things in your life to look forward to.
but if that's too much, I'll settle for the name of that big bully in my class, who used to beat up the other kids in kindergarten.
That was me, but they had it coming.

Paulo1913 said:
Hi everyone

I want to know how much wood a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood. Thanks.

I won't to know why i just spoke to someone ont he phone in german to reserve a room and i get my confirmation sent through by email in english? like come on my german isn't that bad.

I also want to know, does god exist? if so, can i meet him?

Is it possible to make the Earth rotate clockwise?

mmm...

whitay said:
I won't to know why i just spoke to someone ont he phone . . . .
Ummm - practice your English too! :biggrin:

Is it possible to make the Earth rotate clockwise?
It already does.

How does teflon stick to the pan?

Who is "lol"?

Why does it rain after you wash your car?

Bill Foster said:
I want to know how much wood a wood chuck would chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood. Thanks.
It's "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?". :smile:

I thought he wanted everyone TO PM HIM!

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Astronuc said:
Ummm - practice your English too! :biggrin:

It already does.

I'm getting there, baby. Danke für die Tipp.

Wait no the Earth rotates clockwise but orbits then sun anticlockwise. oder wat?

chemisttree said:
I thought he wanted everyone TO PM HIM!

I did both. :). NOOTT!

whitay said:
I'm getting there, baby. Danke für die Tipp.

Wait no the Earth rotates clockwise but orbits then sun anticlockwise. oder wat?

Depends on which end you're standing on whether you see it rotating clockwise or anticlockwise. :biggrin:

Mmmm. I like an intelligent women. :D

So like, the rotate/orbit in different directions, or what? my intellectual amerian women.

How do I throw away a trash can?

can you answer this question?

Chi Meson said:
Who is "lol"?
lmao

moe darklight said:
lmao

Hah! I knew it!

Hey where did the OP go? Banned already? We were just getting into it!

What is the purpose of "Get Answers to Your Questions - Contact Me Now!"?

The purpose of "Get Answers to Your Questions - Contact Me Now!" is to provide a platform for individuals to ask any questions they may have and receive expert answers from a knowledgeable source.

How can I contact the person answering my questions?

You can contact the person answering your questions by filling out the contact form provided on the website or by using the contact information listed on the website.

Is there a cost for using this service?

No, there is no cost for using this service. It is completely free for individuals to ask and receive answers to their questions.

Are there any limitations on the types of questions that can be asked?

There are no limitations on the types of questions that can be asked, as long as they are appropriate and relevant to the topic at hand.

How long does it take to receive an answer to my question?

The time it takes to receive an answer to your question may vary depending on the complexity of the question and the availability of the person answering it. However, we strive to provide timely responses and most questions are answered within 24-48 hours.