Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm making a study plan

1. Jun 25, 2013 #1
    Since I have some free time at night after work, I would love to learn something to acquire new skills as well as to teach myself on old stuff I might have forgotten.
    I have always been a fan of bioinformatics but current limitted free time might not allow me to think deeply about possible potimal solutions to algorithmic problems in the field. But I don't want to give it up. Sadly, reading about it may be the only choice I have right now.
    My first plan for my future career is to learn about project management. But I don't know what the heck it is all about. When you started to be one, how hard did you work on the subject and how did you know what to do to be one like now ? Please don't laugh at me that I truly don't know how to make a sprint backlog with VBA or anything related to it. Sometimes I wonder whether or not I need to climb up like that in the IT tree (sighing...)? Are there other legal routes for me to enter to earn $$$ regardless of social positions ?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted