I'm never going to sleep again

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
Want to hear something that will give you nightmares? this is a recording of a little child saying "Daddy, Daddy" then they play it backwards and it says "Please Daddy, Help!"
nightmare

Answers and Replies

Do I really want to listen to this? All right, I'll download it, but I'm not going to listen to it now because I just know it's going to creep me out. Besides, I already got Frank Sinatra playing.

I have listened to it. What is so scarry about it? He could be playing.

Polly, you're dead inside. This is the creepiest thing I have ever heard. I'm never going to sleep again.

I went over it again. If you listen carefully there is a bit of sound effect towards the end, that's what makes it (supposedly) creepy. But no I am not scared at all, though usually I am very squirmish.

It wasn't scary :/.

cronxeh
Gold Member
hmm.. i did my own reversal of the sample and yea.. theres 'help' on it alright

initial thought - the 'help' was embedded in there - but that would require sophisticated linear software and some braining.. so thats probably a no

any thought on this from people in the know?

Yea its creepy.

What about the satanic message in one of Led Zepellin's songs?

cronxeh
Gold Member
did my own reversal - the word 'satan' is there again. no joke

didn't really hear it... listened to it many times

u guys have good imaginations
wonder what u would do in a cemetary alone with fog next to the old grave under the oak tree?

cronxeh
Gold Member
did you take the sample and reverse it? as in play it backwards??

Tom McCurdy said:
wonder what u would do in a cemetary alone with fog next to the old grave under the oak tree?
cry, maybe wet myself.

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Bah, tribdog has nothing to fear from the undead... he just needs to put his natural ability to start fires to good use!

Originally posted by Tom McCurdy
I wouldnt be there, whats the point when the zombies could get you at any time? Or the werewolfs they can get really nasty especially the American werewolfs, we had one of them in london a few years back. Very Nasty.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Am I going to have to be the one to chase the monsters out from under the bed too? Forward it says "Daddy Daddy" and backward it says "ee-Daddy dad." I don't hear "help me" anywhere. *sigh* I guess I won't poke tribdog and tell him to get up to check out strange noises at night, or else I'll have to fish him back out from under the bed after I finish checking it out myself.