I'm new around here.

  • Thread starter pattylou
  • Start date
  • #76
288
0
You're very naughty, Ivan. Are you sure you're an administrator?
 
  • #77
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
pattylou said:
You're very naughty, Ivan. Are you sure you're an administrator?
No, I'm a mentor. But you started it!

Besides, I'm a happily married man. So I'm cute, not naughty. :biggrin:
 
  • #78
Evo
Mentor
23,138
2,679
Ivan Seeking said:
No, I'm a mentor. But you started it!

Besides, I'm a happily married man. So I'm cute, not naughty. :biggrin:
True, Ivan is happily married to my identical PF twin sister Tsu who has been too busy lately to post much.

Love your habit by the way, too bad you missed when the "sisters" all became nuns (with guns), you would have fit right in. :tongue:
 
  • #79
288
0
Ivan Seeking said:
No, I'm a mentor.
Sorry, still working on the distinction!

Ivan Seeking said:
But you started it!
Touche'. :smile:
 
  • #80
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
pattylou said:
Touche'. :smile:
We have fun, but some people can get carried away. :rolleyes:
 
  • #81
288
0
Evo said:
True, Ivan is happily married to my identical PF twin sister Tsu who has been too busy lately to post much.

Love your habit by the way, too bad you missed when the "sisters" all became nuns (with guns), you would have fit right in. :tongue:
You guys are weird. :smile: Weird's good. I thought I came here for intelligent conversation, though. :confused:

Hey Evo, how old are your kids? Ours are 8 and 5.
 
  • #82
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
pattylou said:
I thought I came here for intelligent conversation, though. :confused:
You won't find much of that in GD, except that posted by myself, Danger, or yomamma.

Wait a minute...!
 
  • #83
Evo
Mentor
23,138
2,679
pattylou said:
You guys are weird. :smile: Weird's good. I thought I came here for intelligent conversation, though. :confused:
Intelligent conversation occasionally filters down here, but this is our playground.

If you have time and enjoy humor, check out the General Discussion Classics thread. We have some very funny and clever members.

Hey Evo, how old are your kids? Ours are 8 and 5.
They're 17 and 20. Both girls. I took seven years off from work to raise them, it was the best time of my life, you won't regret it.
 
  • #84
509
0
Sometimes I enjoy drinking lemon juice. From time to time I just have to have intense citrus. Vitamin tablets, V-8, and fortified cereal cannot substitute.
 
  • #85
cronxeh
Gold Member
961
10
Evo said:
They're 17 and 20. Both girls. I took seven years off from work to raise them, it was the best time of my life, you won't regret it.
Oh sure, now you tell me :grumpy:

are there any photographic evidence of this wonders of nature? :biggrin:
 
  • #86
Evo
Mentor
23,138
2,679
cronxeh said:
Oh sure, now you tell me :grumpy:

are there any photographic evidence of this wonders of nature? :biggrin:
My current avatar is my 17 year old and they have pictures in the member photo thread.

You've seen them!!!
 
  • #87
288
0
Hi Evo-

Evo said:
Oh dear, depending on the country, I believe 39 would be the correct answer. :frown:

btw, the oddball shoe size 36.... ain't UK. 39 would be right for American size 8, but I wanted an obscure country so I went with the Ukraine.
 
  • #88
Evo
Mentor
23,138
2,679
pattylou said:
btw, the oddball shoe size 36.... ain't UK. 39 would be right for American size 8, but I wanted an obscure country so I went with the Ukraine.
And you're devious, you fit right in. :biggrin:
 
  • #89
Les Sleeth
Gold Member
2,166
2
Evo said:
Actually Tom is one of the two "real" Supermentors, SelfAdjoint is the other.
Nereid too I think (a treasure).

Patty . . . I wasn't sure how to communicate this so I thought I'd try your own thread. I sent you a private message regarding reference materials you've expressed interest in. If you haven't adjusted your Preferences to notify you when someone PMs you, then you might never realize people are sending you messages. Anyway, check your messages! :smile:
 
  • #90
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
Evo said:
My current avatar is my 17 year old and they have pictures in the member photo thread.

You've seen them!!!
Excuse me one second, while I pick cronxeh's jaw off the floor, and wipe up the traces, no wait, puddles of saliva which have accumulated around his feet...
 

Related Threads on I'm new around here.

  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
39
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
1K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
26
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
64
Views
14K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
37
Views
2K
Top