I'm new here thanks for accepting me in this forum. I would like to

In summary, a new member, karendav20, thanks the forum for accepting them and expresses interest in meeting and learning. Other members welcome karendav20 and warn about potential challenges.
karendav20
I'm new here.. thanks for accepting me in this forum. I would like to meet a lot and know a lot as well..
looking forward.
:)

Physics news on Phys.org

Hi, karendav20. Welcome to PF! This is a great place to learn science.

welcome to PF karendav20 :smile:

note: beware of frozen fishes :biggrin:

karendav20 said:
I'm new here.. thanks for accepting me in this forum. I would like to meet a lot and know a lot as well..
looking forward.
:)
Hey not so fast. You haven't been accepted yet.

Here. Wax my car. Like this.

Wax on. Wax off.

Welcome karendav20 hope you enjoy it here.

Hey, Who let the refrigerator unplugged, all the fish has gone soft and jelly like.

sas3 said:
Hey, Who let the refrigerator unplugged, all the fish has gone soft and jelly like.

Ewww... that won't be a pleasant initiation.

Welcome karendav20!

Welcome aboard, Karen. You'll like it here.

Welcome to PF.

1. What is the purpose of this forum?

The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for individuals to connect, share knowledge, and discuss topics related to our common interests.

2. How can I participate in discussions on this forum?

To participate in discussions, you can start by introducing yourself and sharing your thoughts on existing threads. You can also create new threads to start a discussion on a topic that interests you.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow when using this forum?

Yes, we have a set of rules and guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These rules are in place to ensure a respectful and productive environment for everyone. Please take a moment to read through them before participating in discussions.

4. Can I share personal information on this forum?

We encourage members to use discretion when sharing personal information on the forum. While we want to foster a sense of community, it is important to protect your privacy and safety. We recommend avoiding sharing sensitive information such as your full name, address, or contact information.

5. How can I report inappropriate behavior or content on this forum?

If you come across any behavior or content that violates our forum rules or makes you feel uncomfortable, please use the report feature to bring it to the attention of the moderators. We take these reports seriously and will take appropriate action to address the issue.