What are the latest developments in computational physics research?

• Thread starter Ankit Panda
  • Start date
In summary, computational physics research has made significant advancements in recent years, particularly in the areas of high-performance computing and machine learning. These developments have enabled researchers to simulate and model complex physical systems with greater accuracy and efficiency. Additionally, there has been a growing focus on interdisciplinary collaborations, such as combining physics and biology to better understand biological systems at the molecular level. Other notable developments include the use of quantum computing for solving complex problems in physics and the exploration of new materials using computational techniques. Overall, computational physics research continues to push the boundaries of scientific understanding and has promising applications in various fields.
Ankit Panda
Hey awesome folks at PF!
I am Ankit Panda from India. I'm currently an undergrad computer science. I'm seriously interested in computational physics. Though I have worked on biophysics and classical physics I'm mostly concerned about particle physics and astrophysics.

I plan to do my graduate studies in computational physics and probably go for an PhD in particle physics/ astrophysics.

May the force be with you! ( unnecessary time drenched cheesy line at end )

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Ankit Panda. :welcome: