What is the best biographical account of Richard Feynman's life?

• Thread starter warhammer
  • Start date
In summary, the best biographical account of Richard Feynman's life is "Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman" by James Gleick. This book delves into Feynman's personal and professional life, showcasing his genius mind and eccentric personality. It also provides insights into his groundbreaking contributions to physics and his role in the development of the atomic bomb. Gleick's writing style captures the essence of Feynman's character and makes for an engaging read. Overall, "Genius" offers a comprehensive and captivating portrait of one of the greatest scientists of our time.
warhammer
Big Hello to the fam! I'm a new member to the community and hoping to get bamboozled by all the awesome physics posts, questions, facts & stuff we'll be sharing! I'm really really passionate about physics & currently in High School! Hope to emulate the fluid intelligence of Feynman & Gamow!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Have you read "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman" yet? Great book for a fan of Feynman.

Likes warhammer
Welcome, and I like the avatar.

Likes warhammer
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Have you read "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman" yet? Great book for a fan of Feynman.

Yes brother. I have read almost all the works. However there is one biographical account of his life which I like the most; it is written by James Gleick & called 'Genius'.

Likes berkeman