Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm not working out anymore

1. Dec 20, 2007 #1

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It just isn't worth it. A day at the gym

I think I'll throw away my scooter, too. Sweet Scooter Jump (and obnoxious friend).

Ever notice how much work you get done right around the holidays. :redface:

Ouch! I think this guy did permanent damage to himself. A tree and ....? . I'm not sure what he was trying to do but it reminds me of when my 7-year-old daughter tied herself to the seat of the swing and tried to show her sister how she could swing with no hands.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2007 #2
    thats what he gets for doing a stupid exercise

4. Dec 20, 2007 #3
    Holy crap. That must have hurt.

5. Dec 20, 2007 #4

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

OK, I'm giving up bowling, too. Bowling mishap

The world's just getting too dangerous.

6. Dec 21, 2007 #5

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That couldn't have felt good at all. This is why I just do normal sit ups. It just is not worth the risk to do anything else.:smile:

7. Dec 21, 2007 #6
  8. Dec 21, 2007 #7

morphism

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Wow... I thought it was real for a second. :rofl:

9. Dec 21, 2007 #8

turbo

Gold Member

Ditto! This guy is scary. I have done technical rock-climbing, and though some of the finger-jams in cracks look more impressive than they are in real life, this guy is WAY good. On my first climb, my next-door neighbor's climbing partners had finals to deal with and he was facing a deadline to submit his guide to the Appalachian Mountain Club, so he drafted me as a climbing partner, and luckily, his wife's feet were about the same size as mine, so I could use her boots. I'm glad Maine has a whole lot more granite than sandstone/schist, etc.:rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?