Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm Pillow Head

1. May 5, 2005 #1
    I'm Pillow Head!!!!!

Ok ok, i'm sure someone is going to hate me for this... i'm sure... cause its completely pointless, but to me... hilarious!

anyways, My roommate was going crazy tonight, and was laughing while petting and scratching my head. Naturally, i got scared. I discovered that by placing a pillow on my head, i could divert her attacks... mwa hahaha... at the time, i was camming with a buddy, and then became aware of the awesome sexiness that is me with a pillow on my head. So i pursueded into taking as many pictures as possible...

now i have a few pictures of me with amusing faces and a pillow atop my head, the best of which i will attempt to post here...

[​IMG]

arrrrg! i'm the pillow-head pirate!!

hehe, ok, hope that works, my first time using image tags, if it doesn't, i'll attatch them, cause really, they're funny, someone will laugh... i'm sure.... i hope...

Last edited: May 5, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2005 #2
    heh... ok, you know i'll post a few more, just cause i'm laughing so hard, i really want to share my joy!

[​IMG]

erm, not sure what this one is attempting to say, but it makes me laugh!

[​IMG]

uncannily pillow-headed-dog-like eh?

[​IMG]

me attempting to look pretty whilst a pillow is on my head!

heh... ok, hope someone's laughing... cause i am, and its weird to laugh alone... makes me seem crazy... though i do have a pillow on my head... heheh...

4. May 5, 2005 #3

SOS2008

Gold Member

:rofl: LOL :rofl: Where have you been?

5. May 5, 2005 #4
    You're a woman after my own heart. You're very photogenic. I could never get away with making faces like that without scarring people. I especially like the first one. That lip drawl and eyepatch look is priceless. :biggrin:

6. May 5, 2005 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Agreed; I've missed your delicious sense of perversity. :biggrin: Seriously, though, no matter how much I look at those pictures, that thing just doesn't look like a pillow. A bath towel, maybe, but aren't pillows supposed to be... pillow shaped? :confused:

7. May 5, 2005 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Your roommate sounds scary. :eek: Forget the pillow. Try a tazer! :biggrin:
    (but the pillow pictures are adorable)

8. May 5, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! That series of photos reminds of the sorts of pictures we used to take in the photo booths at the mall! :biggrin:

9. May 5, 2005 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just wait til I get my web cam, pillow-head. You shall behold me in all my glory, for I am cat-head!

10. May 5, 2005 #9

Danger

Gold Member

I absolutely can't wait to see this. :eek:

11. May 5, 2005 #10

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oi! Pillow Head!

That's not a pillow! It's a hat!

Good work with the pirate theme though, pirates are amazing.

12. May 5, 2005 #11
    unfortunately, some people think ninjas are better than people who would rather die than eating vegetables.. :devil:

13. May 5, 2005 #12
    LOL@pillow head! Power to the Pillow!

14. May 5, 2005 #13
    The pilot on my last flight was great. He was able to land his Jumbo Jet on a runway that was only 500 feet long. Now tell me who designed a runway 500 feet long? And two miles wide!

15. May 5, 2005 #14
    Someone who was short and fat?

16. May 5, 2005 #15
    Ya... its a weird pillow. Its my bed pillow, and it has one of those weird pillow cases... oh it doesn't matter... whats important is that it covered my head during my hour of need, and produced some of the best photos of my life.

ANYWAYS! glad you all have enjoyed my moment of idiocay. Just trying to bring a little laughter to the world, as always....

17. May 5, 2005 #16
    Hey, Gale, you're at UMass? Which UMass?

18. May 5, 2005 #17

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ahoy Evo, get rid of those other pictures of Gale in your alphabetical member photos thread and replace them with these!

That'll learn her.

19. May 5, 2005 #18

Danger

Gold Member

Must have been a dyslexic civil engineer. They always plan things to look good with no regard to which way the wind's blowing.

Whatever it is, it looks good. And you're even cuter than ever. Don't stay away so much in future.

20. May 5, 2005 #19

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Creep.

RUN GALE! RUN!

21. May 5, 2005 #20

Danger

Gold Member

Hey, now! I don't go scaring your victims away! :tongue:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?