Pillow-Head Pirate: Hilarious Pictures

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pictures
In summary: I do.In summary, Pillow Head's roommate was attacking her and she found that by placing a pillow on her head, the attacks would stop. She took several pictures of herself with an amused face and a pillow on top of her head.
a constrained imagination, eh?

a perfect complement for my unconstrained reality

Physics news on Phys.org
Somebody say something about pectorals?
I must be hearing things again. Oh well.
Ooooh, duct tape! :tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... Gale + Cronxeh = Smart, Beautiful Babies

But that's a long way off for both of them.

Math Is Hard said:
hmm... Gale + Cronxeh = Smart, Beautiful Babies

But that's a long way off for both of them.

:rofl: I can't believe we finally get a real picture of cronxeh. They would make a cute couple though, now wouldn't they? Two cute and smart people; the world wouldn't know what hit them if they reproduced! (Are we making either of them blush yet?) Just a couple of doting aunties.

You didn't find the "You Suck" baby to be somewhat "off"? I'm mean, Gale obviously got the creeps.

zoobyshoe said:
You didn't find the "You Suck" baby to be somewhat "off"? I'm mean, Gale obviously got the creeps.

I don't know. Cronxeh used to use that baby as his avatar, and I can imagine Gale telling someone they suck, though not so much in a mean way as in a pulling your leg kind of way, so it seemed rather cute to me.

Regardless, the "You Suck" baby will not be appearing on any official "Got Pillowhead, Inc." printed matter. Sorry, "You Suck" baby.

zoobyshoe said:
Regardless, the "You Suck" baby will not be appearing on any official "Got Pillowhead, Inc." printed matter. Sorry, "You Suck" baby.

:rofl: And you suck too. :smile: See, it'll be perfect, we just need to get the youth culture to use it as an affectionate phrase, which shouldn't be too difficult to do; it's natural for kids to use phrases that mean the complete opposite of how we use them as adults. :biggrin:

AYE! what has this thread come to! discussing my offspring... honestly now moonbear! you may be miss. bio prof. (how's that for a bunch of abbreviations in a row...) but still!

sides cronxeh... you'll have to do better than suggest attractive offspring if you're going to woo me! got to try harder boy! I'm pillowhead... i mean c'mon now!

Moonbear said:
:rofl: And you suck too.
No, no, no! I was addressing the "You Suck" baby, itself, telling it "Sorry, no bumpersticker fame for you!"

Moonbear said:
:rofl: And you suck too. :smile: See, it'll be perfect, we just need to get the youth culture to use it as an affectionate phrase, which shouldn't be too difficult to do; it's natural for kids to use phrases that mean the complete opposite of how we use them as adults. :biggrin:
The Evo child has a sticker of a cute little pink bunny that's crying and it says "you suck, and that's sad".

Gale17 said:
...you'll have to do better than suggest attractive offspring if you're going to woo me! got to try harder boy! I'm pillowhead... i mean c'mon now!
Pirates want booty. Both kinds, I'm sure.

zoobyshoe said:
Pirates want booty. Both kinds, I'm sure.
Right ye are.

tribdog said:
Right ye are.

hmm... trib's finally gotten back up eh? you hurtin' buddy?

and yes, this pirate has wants and needs... booty happens to just be one of them... both sorts of booty...

Gale17 said:
booty happens to just be one of them... both sorts of booty...
So if he'd depicted that baby in a Mercedes stroller, you'd be all over him...

Danger said:

oh ya... I'm one of those gals alright... god, how much do you make a year? sheesh you shouldn't even be talking to me! ugh!

Gale17 said:
sheesh you shouldn't even be talking to me! ugh!
It's kind of hard to take you seriously with that thing on your head. :tongue:

Danger said:

It takes a different kind of smart to understand and get girls like Gale :cool:

whozum said:
It takes a different kind of smart to understand and get girls like Gale :cool:
heh... probably eh? I'm not exactly the most normal of girls...

But anyways... people should really stop reviving this thread... let it die!

yes.. let it die..

oh what have i done