I'm sick! Midterm and Assignment due tomorrow!

  • Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
  • #1
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
2,314
3

Main Question or Discussion Point

I'm so screwed now.

I can barely think hard enough to do my Topology assignment and that's my strongest class. Not to mention a Probability midterm tomorrow that I was on my way to being prepared. :cry:

I hope I pass the midterm. :cry:

I'm so useless right now.

Going to bed soon. :tongue2: But so cold in my room. :cry:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
1,085
6
Damn, that sucks! Get some sleep, you will do fine tomorrow.
 
  • #3
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
2,314
3
mattmns said:
Damn, that sucks! Get some sleep, you will do fine tomorrow.
That's what I'm doing now.

I have the heater running in my room to warm it up. It's freaking damn cold in this house. My room is in the basement and I bet the temperature hovers around 13-16 degrees Celsius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my pyjamas by the heater to warm that up too.
 
  • #4
85
0
Well it going on summer here. I melt the moment i step outside (thank you father for the irish pale skin), I have my wonderful air conditioner set at 26C and it's running almost 24/7 for the last week.

Your situation really sucks, i hope you get better.
 
  • #5
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,825
2,052
JasonRox said:
I'm so screwed now.

I can barely think hard enough to do my Topology assignment and that's my strongest class. Not to mention a Probability midterm tomorrow that I was on my way to being prepared. :cry:

I hope I pass the midterm. :cry:

I'm so useless right now.

Going to bed soon. :tongue2: But so cold in my room. :cry:
JR, I sorry to hear that you are ill. You need Chicken soup, and I'll throw in one of my habaneros. I hope you get well soon.
 
  • #6
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
2,314
3
Astronuc said:
JR, I sorry to hear that you are ill. You need Chicken soup, and I'll throw in one of my habaneros. I hope you get well soon.
Hey! Thanks. Sounds good too, but might be too spice. :tongue:

I feel much better today. I was able to redo some things for my Topology Assignment. Although it's not complete, it's better. Now, I'm just focusing on my midterm now.

Cheers. :biggrin:
 
  • #7
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
18,825
2,052
JR, good to hear you are better today. We can cut down the spicyness. :biggrin:

Best wishes for much success on the midterm!
 

Related Threads on I'm sick! Midterm and Assignment due tomorrow!

  • Last Post
6
Replies
127
Views
11K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
4K
Replies
14
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
Replies
3
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
7K
Replies
67
Views
71K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
2K
Top