I'm so funny I could just puke.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, the comedian Smurf is in a bad mood and is losing votes to another comedian, MIH. If Saint wins the award, Smurf will fall out of his chair laughing.
tribdog
I started out with a huge lead in the funniest member voting, but everytime I go to see how things are going I notice that I have the same number of votes, but everyone else is closing in on me. At this rate I'm dead. Now I am in a bad mood, giving everyone dirty looks and kicking dogs and little children. Hey, I live without the award. No need to give myself an ulcer or anything. I got to go to work now. Hey! kid c'mere.

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: It won't be too bad if you're beat out by MIH, but if Saint wins, I'm going to fall out of my chair laughing.

Pfft! At least YOU are on the ballot! I should be in the lead! :grumpy:

That's right Smurf, your war game with Franz was very funny and childlike :biggrin:

Childlike + Funny = Gold. Pay up!

Edit: Crap I'm late for school.

Compliments from Polly = diamond, YOU pay up!

tribdog said:
Now I am in a bad mood, giving everyone dirty looks and kicking dogs and little children.

Funny, I do that when I'm in a GOOD mood...

Polly said:
That's right Smurf, your war game with Franz was very funny and childlike :biggrin:

I would have said 'insomniacally insane'

But that's just me.

tribdog said:
I started out with a huge lead in the funniest member voting, but everytime I go to see how things are going I notice that I have the same number of votes, but everyone else is closing in on me. At this rate I'm dead. Now I am in a bad mood, giving everyone dirty looks and kicking dogs and little children. Hey, I live without the award. No need to give myself an ulcer or anything. I got to go to work now. Hey! kid c'mere.
No one is anywhere near the number of votes you have. You are definitely going into the volcano. :biggrin:

1. What does it mean when someone says "I'm so funny I could just puke"?

When someone says "I'm so funny I could just puke," they are using a figure of speech to express that they find themselves extremely hilarious. It is often used as an exaggerated statement to indicate that the person is very amused by something they said or did.

2. Is "I'm so funny I could just puke" a common phrase?

No, "I'm so funny I could just puke" is not a commonly used phrase. It is more of a playful and hyperbolic expression, rather than a commonly used saying.

3. Why do some people find this phrase offensive?

Some people may find this phrase offensive because it uses the word "puke," which is a slang term for vomiting. This can be seen as crude or disrespectful to those who are sensitive to such language.

4. Can this phrase be used in a professional setting?

No, "I'm so funny I could just puke" is not appropriate for a professional setting. It is more commonly used in casual or informal situations among friends or peers.

5. Are there any variations of this phrase?

Yes, there are variations of this phrase such as "I'm so funny I could die" or "I'm so funny I could cry." These phrases also use hyperbole to express extreme amusement.