1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm so funny I could just puke.

1. Dec 2, 2004 #1
    I started out with a huge lead in the funniest member voting, but everytime I go to see how things are going I notice that I have the same number of votes, but everyone else is closing in on me. At this rate I'm dead. Now Im in a bad mood, giving everyone dirty looks and kicking dogs and little children. Hey, I live without the award. No need to give myself an ulcer or anything. I gotta go to work now. Hey! kid c'mere.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2004 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: It won't be too bad if you're beat out by MIH, but if Saint wins, I'm going to fall out of my chair laughing.

4. Dec 2, 2004 #3
    Pfft! At least YOU are on the ballot! I should be in the lead! :grumpy:

5. Dec 2, 2004 #4
    That's right Smurf, your war game with Franz was very funny and childlike :biggrin:

6. Dec 2, 2004 #5
    Childlike + Funny = Gold. Pay up!

Edit: Crap I'm late for school.

7. Dec 2, 2004 #6
    Compliments from Polly = diamond, YOU pay up!!

8. Dec 2, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

Funny, I do that when I'm in a GOOD mood...

9. Dec 2, 2004 #8

I would have said 'insomniacally insane'

But thats just me.

10. Dec 2, 2004 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

No one is anywhere near the number of votes you have. You are definitely going into the volcano. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?