Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm so proud of all of you

1. Nov 20, 2005 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I'm so proud of all of you!!!!

It's been two days and no insults, no mud slinging, just good solid posts that are enjoyable and thought provoking to read. <sniff> I'm so proud, I'm about to burst into tears of joy.

<sticks a GOOBF card into all of the regular's computers>

GOOBF cards only good when validated, may be revoked at any time without prior notice. Subject to restrictions. Void where prohibited.

GOOBF - Get Out Of Banning Free

Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 20, 2005 #2

Art

That's not fair - I've had a cold!! :tongue2:

But I'm feeling better now :devil:

4. Nov 20, 2005 #3
    No mud slinging? Dear god.. this can't be good. :uhh:

5. Nov 20, 2005 #4

Evo

I was wondering what was wrong. :biggrin:

<pours hot chicken soup into Art's computer. Watch out, it's really hot. o:) >

6. Nov 20, 2005 #5

Evo

You guys don't know what I have to go through as mentor of this forum, coming in here every night and shoveling out all that mud was killing my back. :grumpy:

7. Nov 20, 2005 #6
    Btw Evo, this thread is off topic. It will have to be moved to GD. :biggrin:

8. Nov 20, 2005 #7

Evo

Oh look, Smurf's GOOBF card has been folded, spindled and mutilated. Tsk, tsk, it's no longer valid. :devil:

9. Nov 20, 2005 #8
    I thought I had immunity... I've never gotten a goobf card before because I don't need one.

10. Nov 20, 2005 #9

Evo

You lost your immunity when you proclaimed your love for that girl in your class. Hmmmmpff!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :biggrin:

11. Nov 20, 2005 #10
    What girl?

12. Nov 20, 2005 #11
    Dear Evo, I hate to tell you this but a lot of that mud, er ah really wasn't mud. It was fertilizer.:wink:

13. Nov 20, 2005 #12

Evo

:surprised :surprised

14. Nov 20, 2005 #13

Astronuc

The relative Peace and Quiet is quite nice.

I hope Pengwuino is alright. :wink: :smile:

Perhaps its due to Thanksgiving coming up, or perhaps people have realized that Santa Claus is keeping lists of who's naughty and who's nice. :biggrin:

* I am sending Evo an air-conditioned hazmat suit so she can deal with all that fertilizer. And perhaps we'll have to send a massaging chair and hot pad for the back. Or, Evo, would you rather a masseur who can do windows? *

15. Nov 20, 2005 #14

Evo

:!!) All of the above please. :!!)

16. Nov 20, 2005 #15

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Evo, can I borrow that hotpad for my back? I have a nasty bruise from running into an automatic waterer tube while chasing a sheep yesterday (I hate those things...the waterers, not the sheep)...knocked me off balance and I landed on my knees in that fertilizer. :yuck: :surprised I just know the sheep did it on purpose. :grumpy:

I think I figured out what's going on though...we just had a full moon recently, and everyone was out barking at that instead of at each other. :tongue: :rofl: :uhh: Or was that just me?

17. Nov 20, 2005 #16

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Sorry, I've been busy the last few days.

18. Nov 20, 2005 #17

Evo

Awwww poor Moobie. :frown:

You may have the massaging chair and hotpack. Also the masseuse. I've also added the squishy animal foot vibrators I saw at Walmart. Mmmmmmm. :approve:

19. Nov 20, 2005 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ooh, is the masseuse cute? :tongue2:

20. Nov 20, 2005 #19
    I blame it on those damned liberal democra.... errr I mean, wait, a normal post.... in the politics forum??????? O.O

21. Nov 21, 2005 #20

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Insult alert:
    All straights are just dumb breeding machines out of control. They are unqualified to make proper compatibility considerations, and their reproductive roles&partnerships should be decided by a set of more rational beings.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?