1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm so vain.

1. Jan 20, 2006 #1
    Well I'm off to the sunny south tomorrow and I just finished everything on my packing list. I was looking at the mirror and seeing my permanant winter coat, I decided to just 'trim' some length. Having not done this ever before my stomach is now bald and I still look like wolfman chest. I'm going down for a friends wedding with about 20 guys I grew up with. I will never ever hear the end of this.

There must be a life lesson here somewhere.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2006 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You get made fun of for having a hairy body, but then you get made fun of for trying to rectify the situation. Apparently you really can please everyone all of the time.

- Warren

4. Jan 20, 2006 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I need to start collecting these, I've always said you could get the "funniest member" award. :tongue:

5. Jan 20, 2006 #4
    :rofl:
    But what about me!! Everyone else maybe. Actually it looks so ridiculous that I do see the humor in it.

6. Jan 20, 2006 #5

Evo

Do what body builders do and shave your whole body.

7. Jan 20, 2006 #6
    I dont have that kind of time, I leave tomorrow.

8. Jan 20, 2006 #7

Evo

Wow, so we're talking some major hair?

9. Jan 20, 2006 #8
    [​IMG]

Ok, not that bad. Im not Italian or anything.

10. Jan 20, 2006 #9
    I've got 6 hairs on my chest. I keep waiting for more to show up, but seeing as I'm about 50% grey on top I don't think my chest is going to sprout.

11. Jan 20, 2006 #10
    WTF is that picture?

12. Jan 20, 2006 #11

Evo

:rofl: Oh my!

13. Jan 20, 2006 #12
    [​IMG]
    Ok, I just found this picture of me taken last week. I just got that phone for christmas.

14. Jan 20, 2006 #13

Evo

I wonder if Tom relaizes that his phone handset is missing the cord that would connect to the rest of the phone that's missing?

15. Jan 20, 2006 #14

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've thought about shaving my whole body, too, but the amount of effort involved in that would be almost Herculean. I couldn't do it myself... I'd have to hire a whole family of immigrants or something.

- Warren

16. Jan 20, 2006 #15
    I'm really into improving efficiencies. I think one quick run through a bon fire would solve the problem. It might be a tough idea to market.

17. Jan 20, 2006 #16
    :smile: Good eye!! Old Man Magnum must just be pretending to own a cordless to pick up a nearby bodacious babe.

18. Jan 20, 2006 #17

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sheep shears should do quick work of the winter coat, just don't catch a nipple in them. :surprised

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?