Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm so vain.

1. Jan 20, 2006 #1
    Well I'm off to the sunny south tomorrow and I just finished everything on my packing list. I was looking at the mirror and seeing my permanant winter coat, I decided to just 'trim' some length. Having not done this ever before my stomach is now bald and I still look like wolfman chest. I'm going down for a friends wedding with about 20 guys I grew up with. I will never ever hear the end of this.

There must be a life lesson here somewhere.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2006 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You get made fun of for having a hairy body, but then you get made fun of for trying to rectify the situation. Apparently you really can please everyone all of the time.

- Warren

4. Jan 20, 2006 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I need to start collecting these, I've always said you could get the "funniest member" award. :tongue:

5. Jan 20, 2006 #4
    :rofl:
    But what about me!! Everyone else maybe. Actually it looks so ridiculous that I do see the humor in it.

6. Jan 20, 2006 #5

Evo

Do what body builders do and shave your whole body.

7. Jan 20, 2006 #6
    I dont have that kind of time, I leave tomorrow.

8. Jan 20, 2006 #7

Evo

Wow, so we're talking some major hair?

9. Jan 20, 2006 #8
    [​IMG]

Ok, not that bad. Im not Italian or anything.

10. Jan 20, 2006 #9
    I've got 6 hairs on my chest. I keep waiting for more to show up, but seeing as I'm about 50% grey on top I don't think my chest is going to sprout.

11. Jan 20, 2006 #10
    WTF is that picture?

12. Jan 20, 2006 #11

Evo

:rofl: Oh my!

13. Jan 20, 2006 #12
    [​IMG]
    Ok, I just found this picture of me taken last week. I just got that phone for christmas.

14. Jan 20, 2006 #13

Evo

I wonder if Tom relaizes that his phone handset is missing the cord that would connect to the rest of the phone that's missing?

15. Jan 20, 2006 #14

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've thought about shaving my whole body, too, but the amount of effort involved in that would be almost Herculean. I couldn't do it myself... I'd have to hire a whole family of immigrants or something.

- Warren

16. Jan 20, 2006 #15
    I'm really into improving efficiencies. I think one quick run through a bon fire would solve the problem. It might be a tough idea to market.

17. Jan 20, 2006 #16
    :smile: Good eye!! Old Man Magnum must just be pretending to own a cordless to pick up a nearby bodacious babe.

18. Jan 20, 2006 #17

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sheep shears should do quick work of the winter coat, just don't catch a nipple in them. :surprised

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?