I'm Starting a Company Who's In?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
  • Tags
    company
I mean we can't get in California. Plus, our politicians are much more honest than California politicians. And, if we grow our company to have a lot of employees, we can have more influence in state politics. That would be cool too.eNtRopYOriginally posted by Dissident Dan Maybe you need a marketing weasel while you're at it :wink: I think I'm going to go with jb's idea and hire interns for the marketing campaign. Their young, they know what's hip... and I can pay them a measly $10 per hour, yet they'll be happy just to have the experience. Each year around Christmas time, I can give them a
franznietzsche said:
YOU!

WHy do you keep necroposting? Why did i only now notice this? Why don't i read threads i post in? Why am i still talking? Why am i still alive??!
You need sleep franz. :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
it's what he doesn't need that's the problem.

Wow....

franznietzsche said:
And really evo, he means anything.

He's right! :rofl:

Get some sleep franz!

Evo said:
I have a software company. You can actually find it in places like Best Buy and Comp USA etc... Maybe when I become the next Bill Gates I can hire some of you. :tongue: (in other words, don't get your hopes up) :wink:

I'm available for a small consultation fee:)

Actually I'm trying to get out of IT. I hate it:P

polyb said:
He's right! :rofl:

Get some sleep franz!

Sleep, she is for the weak.

uf004290.gif

Zantra said:
I'm available for a small consultation fee:)

Actually I'm trying to get out of IT. I hate it:P

Really?

And here i am a physics major who has discovered he loves programming.

Why would people want lighting fast computers? I mean if today's computers eventually meet all the demands of people they may not be willing to pay for it or invest in furthering the speed factor of this technology, there has to be a greater need for speed such as true virtual reality gaming or insane internet interactivity or bioelectrical interface devices that fuels people's desires and sparks their imaginations, but without those preceeding breakthroughs people are unlikely to invest and believe in it so it should fail due to being ahead of it's time, so timing is important, timing and lots of other things that are probably far more important actually.
You are also going to need someone to cast doubt and confusion on the team and generally be there to bring down spirits and create an atmosphere of slavishness and oppression... I mean order and discipline to help motivate/spur them on. And all good companies are founded on having a good juggler, no joke, every successful company throughout history has had a good juggler somewhere juggling away in the shadows you can research it for yourself if you don't believe me, it's amazingly predictable,,, that and a whole lot of coffee, coffee being in fact the stem of all human progress.

Plz make me a janitor or the canteen owner in your office!