Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm still alive

1. Aug 5, 2006 #1

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well I've had an interesting month or so!

I've been working in Materials Engineering! Thought it was going to be rather dull, but once I'd been trained how to cut things up and do all sorts of tests on them then it suddenly became interesting! Seen some absolutely fascinating failures and since I've been based on a different site (hence my absence) I've been working with a different product too.

So did I miss anything?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 5, 2006 #2
    Mmmmmmmm materials....yummy.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

D'OH!

4. Aug 5, 2006 #3

wolram

Gold Member

You have missed so much, i can not begin to tell you, so i won't.

5. Aug 6, 2006 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

I was wondering as to where you disappeared.

Yeah. That's what you get for being AWOL. Give us a warning next time.

6. Aug 6, 2006 #5
    Glad to hear from you! And yes you missed everything from Wolly's pink bed coverings to evos allergies!!

7. Aug 6, 2006 #6

Lisa!

Gold Member

Nice to see you here again!:smile:

8. Aug 6, 2006 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey Brewnog it sounds like you are doing great. Congratulations!!!

9. Aug 6, 2006 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Of course you missed a lot! You're just going to have to read all the threads you missed until you're all caught up again. We'll give you until the end of the week...ready...set...GO! :biggrin:

Glad to hear things are going well for you with your job. Always good to find something you enjoy and that they're willing to let you learn new things.

10. Aug 7, 2006 #9

Mk

Evo's cat died, A for August, PF Fall man, More great movies, Freedom fries no more, Yomomma finally left, Cat photo contest, Very rough test of intelligence, Should I braid my ponytail?, Lame jokes, Is "Global Warming" hot?, Favorite pictures, Flirtation... yeah you missed it. I don't think you need the threads do you? I don't know how far back you've been gone.

11. Aug 7, 2006 #10

JamesU

Gold Member

when did I leave?

and why do poeple always misspell my name?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?