I'm Thinking of running away, should I?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of running away from one's current life and exploring new options. The individual considers going to the circus or starting a small independent community. They also mention different methods of carrying their belongings and question the practicality of starting fresh. Ultimately, the conversation ends with the suggestion of going together and the individual expressing their interest in starting a small community.
timejim
Should I run away? I mean, if one is unhappy (to some degree) with the day to day routine of life, then why not? If i did, where would I go? Maybe to the circus. Nah, there aren't any to speak of anymore. Also, should I get a pole and a bandana and wrap my belongings in it (as i have seen in drawings, when a young lad was running away)? Or maybe just load up my car with stuff? Nah, I would just be bringing along stuff that would be a reminder of the present. Shoot; maybe I'll just stay where I am.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you'll give an answer in that other thread about where you're located it would help me in answering this one.

let me know when you are exactly leaving and let's go together.
i was thinking of starting small independent community stuff.

1. Should I run away from my problems?

Running away from your problems may seem like a quick solution, but it usually only makes things worse in the long run. It's important to face your problems and find healthy ways to cope with them.

2. What are the consequences of running away?

There can be serious consequences to running away, such as putting yourself in danger or damaging relationships with loved ones. It's important to consider the potential consequences before making a decision.

3. Is running away a sign of weakness?

No, running away is not a sign of weakness. It's a natural response to difficult situations, but it's important to address the root of the problem instead of avoiding it.

4. Should I talk to someone before running away?

Yes, it's always a good idea to talk to someone you trust before making a big decision like running away. They may be able to offer helpful advice or support you through your struggles.

5. Are there better alternatives to running away?

Yes, there are always better alternatives to running away. These may include seeking therapy, talking to a trusted friend or family member, or finding healthy ways to cope with your problems. Running away should always be a last resort.