Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Im trying to make new post (newcomer)

1. Dec 13, 2009 #1
    testing.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 13, 2009 #2
    Re: im trying to make new post (newcomers)

how to delete this post?

4. Dec 13, 2009 #3
    On posts you write there's an edit button, for a time, at the bottom right of your post. If you click the "edit" button, on the next screen that comes up is a "delete" button at the bottom right of the editing screen. I don't know that you can delete a thread, though. I think a moderator has to do that and you have to ask them. I'm not positive of that, though.

5. Dec 13, 2009 #4
    Hey, I can not post either !

6. Dec 13, 2009 #5
    hmm, why there's no notification if someone reply?? did i turn it off?

im sorry if im asking question here, if it is not legal, tell me.. xP

7. Dec 13, 2009 #6

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, annoymage...and congrats at making your first posts :biggrin:.

I think you get notified at the email address you gave when you signed up. I say "I think" because I turned that feature off a long time ago.

8. Dec 13, 2009 #7
    owh, yeah.. hehe, anyway im in PF quite long... but only by guess.. But now i decide to make an account.. hehe.. because i want to be a great mathematician (my dream)... and also, i think i wan to send PF flyers to my university :D..
    and also, thank you very much for everything. thank you very very much.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook