Imaginary Girlfriends: Am I a Freak or Not?

• Thread starter motai
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Imaginary
In summary, Warren admits that he has an imaginary girlfriend and that it helps him deal with emotional issues. He suggests that people not substitute an imaginary girlfriend for a real one and that it may take time for him to find a quality girlfriend.
Why don't you just go look for them ? If you love them, follow them to wherever they go

They do not become dangerous when they cry, it is just that I don't feel like it or take it when they cry before me.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you follow them they sue you for harassment, if you do nothing they just tell you're unable to do something with them. They particularly lilke to show they are more intelligent and can destroy you in a few moments...In fact they just want to get the money, go to find the other jackass next door to do the same...so follow them if you like that...

kleinwolf said:
If you follow them they sue you for harassment, if you do nothing they just tell you're unable to do something with them. They particularly lilke to show they are more intelligent and can destroy you in a few moments...In fact they just want to get the money, go to find the other jackass next door to do the same...so follow them if you like that...
If they say that you are unable to do something with them, why don't you admit that you are unable to do something with them ? You say you won't follow them, and also said you didn't like gals who are in love for money, why don't you tell them straight about your disabilities so that they will go away from you as soon as you like ?

My wife has a lot of gay friends, and I know quite quickly who are gays and who are not right at the first place. Their appearance, looks etc. And it is really easy to check if one is gay or not, their psychology is pretty different from straight men's as far as I know, a very interesting thing to do a reseach on.

Last edited:
I'm not buying any of this.

The problem is not the orientation of the friends...if gals have gay friends, let say it's just to talk to them, but don't be afraid they will make them pay all the suppers and drinks... It 's not an affair of love, it's just who can seduct the other to obtain the paying, some use force of provocation, others just biased psychology. You particularly see this during separations.

kleinwolf said:
The problem is not the orientation of the friends...if gals have gay friends, let say it's just to talk to them, but don't be afraid they will make them pay all the suppers and drinks... It 's not an affair of love, it's just who can seduct the other to obtain the paying, some use force of provocation, others just biased psychology. You particularly see this during separations.

I saw it last month, a couple(both males) who live on a little hill near where I am living are seduced by a woman to lose $4250 ! :rolleyes:

kleinwolf said:
Yes...I'm poor too but I let that rumour around and I met some of those moneysuckers...Since I had not so much, it took only a few moments to discover the stupid trap... now, she already found a millionaire...This is very funny.
Well,for sure this rumer doesn't work around here coz it doesn't make sense.
Why are you spending your time here if you are rich?

Craps & Klienwolf, feel free to have your discussion which each other via private messaging. Your posts are neither on topic or productive to the thread.