1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Immediate Answer Needed

1. Jun 16, 2005 #1
    We just started class and i really need a refresher on physics..unfortunately, our prof already gave us a problem..i know it's simple but i honestly cant get to answer it..please..help me..ASAP

mass/electron Q and mass/electron P are separated from each others at a fixed distance r. How is Q related to P if the force is maximum?

***please help me Super ASAP...thank you!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2005 #2

Homework Helper

What does mass/electron Q mean? Do you mean mass/charge? If so, the force gets bigger the bigger the charges are; the mass doesn't matter. Are you looking for the largest acceleration? That wouldn't work either, because one's acceleration can be made arbitrarily big at the cost of the other's. Is gravity involved in this question? Or does mass/electron mean something else entirely? Please be a little clearer.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?