Important Forum

  • Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • #1
6,265
1,277

Main Question or Discussion Point

Important New Forum

I ran across this forum by accident and realized it would be of importance to everyone at PF.

Welcome to the Sea Slug Forum
Address:http://www.seaslugforum.net/welcome.htm

I apologize to Greg in advance if PF becomes a ghost town when everyone flocks to Sea Slug Forum.


-Zooby
 
Last edited:

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Evo
Mentor
23,139
2,679
I've always wondered where I could send pics of my sea slugs so they could be identified.

Now I know. :wink:
 
  • #3
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,051
17
Wow, sea slugs. Here I come...goodbye PF !
 
  • #4
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
I have been looking for a good sea hares and side-gilled slugs link.

Thanks so much Zooby. I'm outta here!
 
  • #5
920
0
If you look the last message, Will Rudman the owner says that is going to close the forum

Uff, PF is saved!!
 
  • #6
Evo
Mentor
23,139
2,679
meteor said:
If you look the last message, Will Rudman the owner says that is going to close the forum
Wait, there's still hope!!!! He also says it can be re-started!!!!

There were 8498 posts about sea slugs and he couldn't keep up with it. Apparently it was too popular! :bugeye:
 
  • #7
6,265
1,277
Evo said:
There were 8498 posts about sea slugs and he couldn't keep up with it. Apparently it was too popular! :bugeye:
And with good reason. Where else can you find the answer to a quetion like "What is the real Berghia Verrucicornis? I'm so exited I have nearly peed myself.
 
  • #8
920
0
Ok, I think that I'm going now to create a forum about chinese tomatoes. You are all invited!
 
  • #9
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
32
I thought I was alone....
 
  • #10
920
0
See ya soon in www.chinesetomatoesforums.com[/URL] :biggrin: :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #11
jimmy p
Gold Member
358
32
If you build it they will come.
 
  • #13
344
2
Evo said:
Wait, there's still hope!!!! He also says it can be re-started!!!!

There were 8498 posts about sea slugs and he couldn't keep up with it. Apparently it was too popular! :bugeye:
Support the underdog! Like small businesses, they represent the current innovative trend in today's I-dont-care-about-anyone economy.

Its at least better than those huge corporate conglomerates *cough*.
http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx. Big sprawling LevittTowns online.
 
  • #14
Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,500
7
meteor said:
See ya soon in www.chinesetomatoesforums.com[/URL] :biggrin: :eek:[/QUOTE]

Like a bleedin' idiot, I clicked on the link. :redface:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #15
BoulderHead
zoobyshoe said:
I ran across this forum by accident and realized it would be of importance to everyone at PF.

Welcome to the Sea Slug Forum
Address:http://www.seaslugforum.net/welcome.htm

I apologize to Greg in advance if PF becomes a ghost town when everyone flocks to Sea Slug Forum.


-Zooby
Fantastic find, thanks for sharing !!


:rofl:
 
  • #16
6,265
1,277
BoulderHead said:
Fantastic find, thanks for sharing !!
I wanted to keep it to myself, but that would have been selfish.
 
  • #18
BoulderHead
You found my photo, I'd been looking all around for it !
Yes, friends and visitors take to my little Chia quite readily (much affection)and love to stroke Chia's shrubbery. Interestingly (or not) I was following doctor orders, soaking my left ear in a saline solution a few thousand years back, when I opened my eye there was my little Chia!

Here's a photo taken at that time;
http://www.colourlab.com/arctic/photos/rockface.jpg
 
  • #19
6,265
1,277
BoulderHead said:
Yes, friends and visitors take to my little Chia quite readily (much affection)and love to stroke Chia's shrubbery.
Needless to say, I was astonished to find out there were canine boulderheads.
Interestingly (or not) I was following doctor orders, soaking my left ear in a saline solution a few thousand years back, when I opened my eye there was my little Chia!

Here's a photo taken at that time;
http://www.colourlab.com/arctic/photos/rockface.jpg
You're taking it well. I hate it when people snap my picture when I'm laid up with some ailment!

Eh, did you notice any sea slugs swimming by while you were soaking?
 
Last edited:
  • #20
BoulderHead
Eh, did you notice any sea slugs swimming by while you were soaking?
Yes, I did, and you’ll never guess where they were heading;
http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/buttrock.jpg

Here’s one of them in action;
http://www.takatori-yama.org/~omegu/buttrock10d.jpg [Broken]

So I thought it best to head for higher ground…
http://www.forteantimes.com/gallery/images/geant1.jpg [Broken]

…and try to hide;
http://www.forteantimes.com/gallery/images/greenrockface.jpg [Broken]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #21
6,265
1,277
Wow! That last one looks very much like Greg Bernhardt.

I think we should switch from emoticons to bouldercons. Some one should collect all these images and figure out a bouldercon menu people could just click on to put them in posts. Alot of them are very expressive. Buttrock would get alot of use.
 
  • #22
Count me in!

zoobyshoe said:
Wow! That last one looks very much like Greg Bernhardt.

I think we should switch from emoticons to bouldercons. Some one should collect all these images and figure out a bouldercon menu people could just click on to put them in posts. Alot of them are very expressive. Buttrock would get alot of use.

What you said - count me in. ~Werdas
 

Related Threads on Important Forum

Replies
5
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
7K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
8K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
33
Views
6K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
3K
Top