Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Important Life Decision

1. Dec 2, 2004 #1
    Hello everyone,

Don't ask why I came here, but I need help from some one, anyone. I live in Central Florida, have a six-figure income, a beautiful wife, and a great little girl. I give my wife everything she needs and I love her to death, but I have a serious problem. Lately, there have been serveral phone calls that I pick up, only to hear the other end hang-up. Additionally, my wife has been acting, differentlly lately. She sometimes comes home and treats me great, and then sometimes, she acts as if im not there. Plus, shes been going out with "friends" much more lately. They always pick her up, and always when im at work. She is always dropped back off at 8:30 pm, but the funny thing is, I never hear a car. So i decided to wait for her last night. I waited behind my car, so that I had a great view of the curb behind my house to see who was really dropping my wife off. I noticed that there was some rust under the wheelwell, and do you know if I should take it to a shop to check for moisture, or just use some spraypaint?

Im not sure how old this is but I found this really funny :rofl:
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:grumpy: You got me! :rofl:
  4. Dec 3, 2004 #3
    And to think, i was getting all panicked and worried for you.

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
  5. Dec 3, 2004 #4
    I'm so glad you weren't serious Miles
  6. Dec 3, 2004 #5

Science Advisor

Great post. I was completely thrown off :rofl:
  7. Dec 3, 2004 #6
    Ah you evil evil man.

I was so convinced.
  8. Dec 3, 2004 #7

Gold Member

The fact that your location is listed as Chico, CA under your username kind of blew it for me. I kept thinking that something here is just not right. So I cruised down to your last line. :rolleyes: Then, I had to go back and finish reading it to see what was funny! :biggrin: I liked it. :biggrin:
  9. Dec 3, 2004 #8
    I thought I was going mad, because I remember you are the little boy that did some wonderful snowflake some months ago, is that right? So I have been stratching my head as I read along.
  10. Dec 3, 2004 #9

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You guys have a strange sense of humor.

If there's rust under the wheel well, you have to remove it completely. If you just spray paint over it, it'll keep on rusting further even underneath the paint. Your paint will just bubble up and, presto, eventually you have a new, even larger rust spot.

Sorry, wife jokes may be funny, but rust is just too serious a matter to joke about.

The "She sometimes comes home and treats me great" part was funny, though. :rofl:
  11. Dec 3, 2004 #10
    I live in Central Florida too and I pick up the phone a lot and no one is there. Maybe the phone lines are just screwy or something.
  12. Dec 3, 2004 #11

Gold Member

Have you checked your wheel wells lately? :surprised :rofl:
  13. Dec 3, 2004 #12

Yea that was me. I dint make up the story ether I saw it on a other forum that I go to and thought I would share it with you guys. :tongue2:
  14. Dec 3, 2004 #13
    After reading your post I would highly recommend you take your wife to a shop where she can be checked for moisture and use spray-paint as needed where any is found. :tongue:
  15. Dec 3, 2004 #14

wait...snowflakes? somebody explain this to me...
  16. Dec 4, 2004 #15
    Miles showed us a website where we can make snowflakes. I am sorry it has to be such an anti-climax :biggrin: .
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?