What Happens When a Patient Headbutts a Wall in a Mental Hospital?

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
In summary, a user has shared a video of an altercation in a mental hospital and a separate video of a horror writer whose fiction becomes reality. The conversation also includes mention of the user's aspirations to become a horror film director and their appreciation for their silent fans.
omega2
I’ve found this video which shows an altercation occurring in a mental hospital, or nuthouse if you prefer. Here’s how it begins, a patient is headbutting the wall incessantly when a health care-worker tell him ‘Quit with the headbutting.’ The video tells you what happens next…. Be warned, it’s retarded!

Video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2831984/two_retard.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
another nut vid

Hello! I’ve aspirations to become a horror film director and as such I’ve made this video film of a horror writer whose fiction becomes reality, when this zombie kills him. Would you view the video and give me some feedback. Thanks.

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/2848065/horror_writing.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I just find it funny how you've gained enough notoriety around here for people to resist the temptation to post things like "gahh, not another crap video", yet you've still got a post count of zero. :smile:

Not that I'm encouraging you to post in another section or anything, you understand...

i'm happy here. I'm grateful to the moderators that they let me the freedom to post, even though there is limited interest.

though i am convinced I've silent fans... :tongue2:

omega2 said:
though i am convinced I've silent fans... :tongue2:

Heh, yes, you're probably right.

Moonbear's too proud to admit that she's got your entire back-catalogue...

1. What injuries can occur when a patient headbutts a wall in a mental hospital?

Headbutting a wall can cause a variety of injuries, including cuts and bruises on the face and head, fractures in the skull or facial bones, and brain damage. In severe cases, it can even result in a concussion or traumatic brain injury.

2. How is a patient typically treated after headbutting a wall in a mental hospital?

The treatment for a patient who has headbutted a wall in a mental hospital will depend on the severity of their injuries. They may receive first aid for any cuts or bruises, and may need to be monitored for signs of a concussion or other head injury. In some cases, they may also be given medication to help with any pain or swelling.

3. Is headbutting a wall a common behavior in mental hospitals?

Headbutting walls is not a common behavior in mental hospitals, and it is often a sign of underlying mental health issues or a reaction to certain medications. Patients who engage in this behavior may require further evaluation and treatment by mental health professionals.

4. What precautions are taken to prevent patients from headbutting walls in mental hospitals?

Mental hospitals have protocols in place to prevent patients from engaging in self-harming behaviors such as headbutting walls. This may include close monitoring of patients, the use of padded walls or helmets, and the implementation of behavior management techniques to address underlying issues that may lead to this behavior.

5. How can headbutting a wall in a mental hospital impact a patient's recovery?

Headbutting a wall in a mental hospital can have serious physical and psychological consequences for a patient. It can delay their recovery by causing additional injuries and may also worsen their mental health symptoms. It is important for mental health professionals to address and treat this behavior in order to support a patient's recovery process.