In need of professional advice

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of pursuing a career in physics after leaving the military. The person expressed their interest in space, time, theories, and particles and their desire for a fulfilling career. They asked for advice on this subject and received a recommendation to check a specific forum.
Sudds
Alrighty, so I found this app or forum if you will, because I wanted advice on possibly pursuing a career in physics. I'm about to ETS out of the military and one of my biggest worries is "what am I going to do for the rest of my life?". I am fascinated with (space, time, physics, theories, particles...etc). I want a career that I look forward to waking up to everyday.. If I could get any advice on this subject I would greatly appreciate it.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. How do I know if I need professional advice?

If you are facing a complex problem or decision that requires specialized knowledge or skills that you do not possess, it is likely that you need professional advice.

2. What types of professionals can provide me with advice?

There are many types of professionals who can provide you with advice, depending on the specific issue you are facing. These may include doctors, lawyers, financial advisors, therapists, consultants, and more.

3. How can I find a trustworthy professional to give me advice?

One way to find a trustworthy professional is to ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have had positive experiences with a particular professional. You can also research a professional's credentials, experience, and reviews from previous clients.

4. What should I expect from a consultation with a professional?

A consultation with a professional should involve a thorough assessment of your situation and a discussion of potential solutions or recommendations. It is important to ask questions and clarify any information that is unclear to ensure you fully understand the advice being given.

5. How much does professional advice typically cost?

The cost of professional advice can vary greatly depending on the type of professional, their experience, and the complexity of your issue. Some professionals may offer free consultations, while others may charge a flat rate or an hourly rate. It is important to discuss fees and payment options upfront before seeking advice.