No kidding, and it was by far one of the most memorable hours of my life. They only interfered a couple of times - once when I was in a nose dive and approaching the hard deck, and once more when I tried to pull out of a loop too tightly. They did offer minor corrections a few times, and we were instructed to start each dog fight with a specific maneuver, but all in all I did what I wanted to do.
And I didn't throw-up or pass-out. When it was over, I was literally incapable of driving the car home - I was in complete adrenalin overload. However, I did catch myself driving 80-90 mph, several times, over the next few weeks.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving