1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Industrial engineering to chemical engineering

1. Sep 1, 2010 #1
    Hi, in about 1 year i will graduate with a ba in industrial engineering from a university in Peru. I have really good grades and its supposed to be the best at I.E in the country.
    I really like science and i have realized that I.E is not really for me since it is more oriented towards management.

I wanted to know if i had any chance of applying to a graduate program in a first world country in chemical, electrical, civil or mechanical engineering. (i like all of them).

Since i studied in Peru i don't know if any university will take me seriously. The grading system is not based in gpa, it goes from 0-20 (i have 16.4 but if i work really hard i could end up graduating with a 17)

my dream is to use my creativity and scientific knowledge to design or build cool stuff.

If what i ask is not possible what other options do i have?
    btw i am 20 years old.

2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted