I just cleaned out the vacuum cleaner which was filled with dog hair. It reeked of dog when I opened it up. A few seconds later I felt itchy in several places..I figured it was just fine dust particles that were irritating my skin. Then I went into the bathroom and saw that my skin had reacted to it more like it was poison ivy or something. As far as I know I'm not allergic to dogs...never sneeze around them, and my roommate (who is a vet) says his dog has never had flees. Any ideas what might cause this? I'm not asking for a diagnosis, just wondering if anyone has experienced this sort of thing before.