Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Inquery about louver-fin round-tube heat exchanger

  1. Sep 23, 2010 #1
    Hi guys,
    Can you please tell me the companies or manufacturers which have existing commercial louver-fin round-tube heat exchangers(aluminum or copper, or mixed material)?
    I'm trying to google some, but cannot find any, could you please give me some brand names or products?
    I'm trying to find the cost function of this kind of heat exchangers with the functional form: a+b*A^m (m<1), a and b are constants that need to be fitted, A is the surface area of HX.
    Price info is always a tricky thing, I don't know if you guys can share with me some ideas or not.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted

Similar Discussions: Inquery about louver-fin round-tube heat exchanger
  1. Fin and tube radiator (Replies: 4)

  2. Heat Exchanger (Replies: 13)