Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

:insert witty thread title here:

1. Jul 8, 2005 #1
    what are you seeking, ivan?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 8, 2005 #2

cronxeh

Gold Member

you gotta stop creating those threads man.. just keep it all in one place - brainwashed sounds about right

plus Ivan's got a freaking alien in his avatar, what do you think?? hehe :biggrin:

4. Jul 8, 2005 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Don't be so sure. :biggrin:

I have an ironic sense of humor...you just never know.

Oh yes, at the moment I am seeking dinner.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
  5. Jul 8, 2005 #4

Lisa!

Gold Member

He's seeking for where he would be able to do sth evil! :wink: (I was kidding Ivan :uhh: I'm really afraid of super mentors! :wink: )

6. Jul 8, 2005 #5
    ivan is seeking cattle. and anal probe candidates

7. Jul 8, 2005 #6

cronxeh

Gold Member

as someone put it in MIB2 very accurately "and whats up with anal probing?"

By now, I'd figure, the advanced alien civilization would at least have MRI and CT scans - but alas, the abductees fantasies only focus on some prostate stimulation and inpregnation attempts. Is it the sociological discern that whats forbidden is also whats desired? Well perhaps those two concepts commute too. I'd stick around for another 100 years if I was an alien civilization waiting to introduce themselves to humans - perhaps let us evolve a bit more, get a little civilized and not so much egocentric

8. Jul 8, 2005 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's really amazing how sensitive people are to the ET thing. It sort of reminds me of homophobia. The fact that people keep bringing up the anal probe thing even strengthens the link.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?