:insert witty thread title here:

• Thread starter yourdadonapogostick
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Ivan is seeking dinner and possibly an explanation for the common association between aliens and anal probing. There is also a discussion about the sensibility and social implications of this association.
yourdadonapogostick
what are you seeking, ivan?

Physics news on Phys.org
you got to stop creating those threads man.. just keep it all in one place - brainwashed sounds about right

plus Ivan's got a freaking alien in his avatar, what do you think?? hehe :biggrin:

Don't be so sure. :biggrin:

I have an ironic sense of humor...you just never know.

Oh yes, at the moment I am seeking dinner.

Last edited:
He's seeking for where he would be able to do sth evil! :wink: (I was kidding Ivan :uhh: I'm really afraid of super mentors! :wink: )

ivan is seeking cattle. and anal probe candidates

as someone put it in MIB2 very accurately "and what's up with anal probing?"

By now, I'd figure, the advanced alien civilization would at least have MRI and CT scans - but alas, the abductees fantasies only focus on some prostate stimulation and inpregnation attempts. Is it the sociological discern that what's forbidden is also what's desired? Well perhaps those two concepts commute too. I'd stick around for another 100 years if I was an alien civilization waiting to introduce themselves to humans - perhaps let us evolve a bit more, get a little civilized and not so much egocentric

It's really amazing how sensitive people are to the ET thing. It sort of reminds me of homophobia. The fact that people keep bringing up the anal probe thing even strengthens the link.

What is ":insert witty thread title here:"?

":insert witty thread title here:" is a phrase that is commonly used as a thread title in online forums or discussions. It is often used to catch people's attention and entice them to read the thread.

Why do people use ":insert witty thread title here:"?

People use ":insert witty thread title here:" as a way to be creative and humorous in their thread titles. It can also help differentiate their thread from others and make it stand out.

Is ":insert witty thread title here:" effective in getting people to read the thread?

It can be effective in getting people to read the thread, as it piques their curiosity and makes them want to find out what the thread is about. However, the content of the thread is ultimately what will determine if people continue reading or not.

Are there any drawbacks to using ":insert witty thread title here:"?

One potential drawback is that some people may find it overused or cliché, especially if it is used frequently in the same forum or by the same person. Additionally, if the thread title is not relevant to the content of the thread, it may disappoint or annoy readers.

Can ":insert witty thread title here:" be used in any type of thread?

":insert witty thread title here:" can be used in any type of thread, but it may be more suitable for lighthearted or humorous discussions rather than serious or sensitive topics. It is important to consider the tone and purpose of the thread before using this type of thread title.