Exploring Life at Infinity Bar

In summary, the linguist, mathematician, topologist, and kinesiothologist are discussing Dee. The visiting linguist and minimalist are interested in him, but the minimalist is not. The business person and name dropper are discussing Dee. The crank is ranting about Dee. The admin is banning Dee. The linguist is trying to talk to the minimalist, but he is not paying attention.
Klystron
Gold Member
All those joke bars to walk into. Ever consider the people already inside?

Let's hang out at Infinity Bar. Yes, located between the Adiabatic AC Repair shop and Moe's Many Manifolds ("Put an edge to your Universe!"). Slide into Infinity Bar and join the fun:
---------------->

linguist: ".. prosody only measures intervals my rear-end! I wrote my thesis on prosody! Pah-prosody represents inverse..."

visiting_linguist: "Uh-huh. Uh-huh..."

minimalist: "Well,. I.."

kinesiothologist: "Work out! You call that a workout! Feel this!". "Hey, check-out the cute linguist!"

name-dropper: " like I said at Oracle, 'Elon! (I always call him Elon. Lonnie is too familiar! Don't want him getting ideas! Tee-hee!). 'Elon, what did I say about the Rockets, Elon? What did I say?'."

minimalist: "Well, .I.."

business_person: "...of course we can leverage your iso-byte theory. We'll market it as IbT. Get it? Eye-be-Tea...". "Woah, look what just walked into the bar..."

Physics news on Phys.org
Later at the bar...
---------------------->

business_person: "Did you get a load of that horse?"

visiting_linguist: "I thought the duck was cute!"

minimalist: "..I.."

kineistologist: What's a 'troche'? If I knew what that was I'd have completed my degree!"

name_dropper: " "Dahling', I said, 'See a therapist!', I said". " 'Anybody who hangs out on the Internet all night need serious help right away!', I said".

math_student: "No, stretch the integral sign, use "u" for the function and "k" for the constant and it spells..."

topologist: " it's not knot naught..."

minimalist: "Do..."

crank: "Please, no titles. We all equals here. Of course, I applied Louisville's Theories to my theories. And Greene's and Red's. Krank's Evaporative Theory contains every all theories! Like in a compass! All theories! Universal (except for the edges)!".
admin: "No, we don't change the username spelling. Ban remains! You cannot explain adiabatic processes to high-school students by describing...".

crank: "Relax! We all relatives. We agree to disagree! KET! KET! Everything's adiabatic!"

linguist: "..no, hold your tounge up and b-r-e-a-t-h-e through your nose...".

minimalist: "Wow, I..."

admin: "Look what just walked into the bar...!"

Last edited:
A curious quiet flows over the Infinity Bar.

Cold and viscous lumbering golems converge, text pounded deep
in the sunken cavity of their clay. Following a path of slime
extruded by the dark form of Doctor Dee

"The binary hunchback exudes symmetry" murmurs Dee.

at the bar...---------------------->

Linguist: ".say Dee 'speaks all languages!' "

minimalist: "..No."

kineistologist: "...small bone structure but as quick as the proverbial...

name_dropper: " 'Dee!' I tell you 'Dee!' Mark you! Remember that name! Dee! Doctor Dee! ".

minimalist: "D..."

DEE
: "Please, no titles. All equals here. Are we not? All here in interest of Amity!

bartender: "What'll it be Doc? The usual? Or the ideal!?"

No responses and no likes in nine days should tell you something. Thread closed...

Likes phinds, Wrichik Basu and ZeGato

What is "Exploring Life at Infinity Bar"?

"Exploring Life at Infinity Bar" is a scientific research project that aims to study the potential for life in the infinite universe and how it may manifest in a hypothetical "Infinity Bar" environment.

What is the purpose of this research project?

The purpose of this research project is to expand our understanding of the possibility for life beyond our planet and to explore how it might adapt to different environments. It also aims to provide insight into the fundamental principles of life and the conditions necessary for its existence.

How will this research be conducted?

This research will be conducted through a combination of theoretical models and experimental simulations. Scientists will use established scientific methods and technologies to explore the potential for life in the Infinity Bar environment.

What are the potential implications of this research?

This research has the potential to greatly impact our understanding of the origins and diversity of life in the universe. It could also have practical applications, such as informing the search for extraterrestrial life and providing insights into the potential for human life beyond Earth.

When can we expect to see results from this research?

As with any scientific research, the timeline for results can vary. However, scientists involved in this project are constantly working to gather and analyze data, and results may be published as they become available. It is an ongoing project, and new discoveries and insights may continue to emerge over time.

Back